Feminism Got Wrong Where Women Belong

I was referring to the uniformity inherent in the OP suggestion that all women should stay home and tend to their children. Perhaps I should have used conformity.

1 Like

She’s a Dem. That’s how she came up with that.

Not all women want to be nor make good mothers and under our constitution they are entitled to equal opportunity and equal treatment under law.

You will never see women reduced to a 2nd class legally again in any western country, it’s simply not going to happen nor should it.

If they are going to make babies though, they should be at home raising them as that is their natural biological role.

2 Likes

The war on poverty did more to destroy the American Family than anything else.

60’s feminism was a minor contributor in comparison.

if by trainwreck you mean the stuff of legends that yes they are a trainwreck other than that remember to go fuck yourself :100:

Punctuation is for those who are not functional illiterates.

2 Likes

Hmmmm… sounds like the OP hit a nerve.

That’s because libs belong to a hive mind. :wink:

1 Like

Women apparently are not allowed to think for themselves in the democratic party.

They would be more aptly named as regressives than progressives.

It was lubricant looking for a place to be applied.

The cost of living especially around London and the south east make it impossible for most not to need two wages. As a consequence, many women don’t have kids, leaving plebs on benefits and Muslims to do the breeding.

I don’t doubt that. We have a serious affordable housing problem around most of our major cities and California is about to implode because ofit.

Well, I must say I agree.

When Ronald Reagan mentioned something similar they attacked him terribly:

“…as real wages once again begin to rise, women who have been forced into the labor market to help buttress eroding family incomes will once again be freer to stay at home and care for their children…”

You describe the stepford wives…:wink:

There’s a lot of truth in her post. If women want to compete in the workforce with men that’s just fine, but you cannot be a good wife, mother, and competitor.

If you want the career and all it has to offer there has to be a trade off or someone suffers and it’s usually the kids.

The modern feminist movement screwed over not only women, but their kids and all of society by quilting women into “being all you can be” and shaming those that chose the traditional role of wife and stay at home mom.

1 Like

Thats right. Whenever I hear some woman say, “I can have it all”, that is a woman who is going to screw up her kids life because she will never be home, and will probably cry at work about equal wages

Those traditional roles are fine for any and all that choose them. But they certainly are no longer the necessity that they were historically. There are plenty of jobs that women do as well or better and a man could just as easily stay home and raise kids. This isn’t the big deal so many make it out to be.

They are if you expect to raise your own children rather than surrendering them to the state, minimum wage daycare workers and child predators.

What they hell though, they are just kids, why not gamble with their lives? I mean, what could possibly go wrong?

1 Like

Nevermind…