Exposing the Fraudulent "Jitss617" AKA Jason Warren: VOTE NOW! ♠

Aren’t you guys good friends in real
Life?

I’ve only witnessed an assault on jitss, from Manhattan , and roaming. They duplicate his threads, bait him in to arguments. I’m kinda new here. This is what I’ve seen.

1 Like

Americanking

Jitss617

3m

I’ve only witnessed an assault on jitss, from Manhattan , and roaming. They duplicate his threads, bait him in to arguments. I’m kinda new here. This is what I’ve seen.

Here we go again with Jason Warren’s other fake account and trying in vain to convince the rest of us that it is someone different. Here Jason is trying to invent more fake conversations in order to obfuscate from the the evidence presented here in this OP. We proved that this is in fact Jason Warren working with another device (Pseudonym) as a fake account!

@KVN @Patriot

1 Like

I appreciate you, hopefully the mods see this

I appreciate you, hopefully the mods see this

Just as human behavior is predictable so is Jason Warren’s responding to himself again!

Notice that all of Jasons fake accounts don’t have a public profile?

@KVN @Patriot @Tyfoon

1 Like

So
Some one that agrees with me is fake?

1 Like

The perpetuity theater of self denial of Jason. It never ends :weary:

2 Likes

Guys let all squash this, let’s all grab some brews, we obviously got off on the wrong foot. We obviously have a lot of common political views. Who’s ready to shake on this? :wave:

The moron is a bud fan now . jisssssssbag must GO !
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

This has to be one of the most entertaining threads on the internet lol … what a bunch of cry wolf bichhes. Lol
Duplicate, bait and then CRY LOL and no one listening to your werid cries. And you are crying … please keep this at the top lol

Another example of Jason Warren making Duplicate threads or creating a thread of a topic already covered here. Further proof that this poster doesn’t read.

@KVN @Patriot @Tyfoon

Debunked, I searched the topic, nothing popped up. You have duplicated my post thou with the same topic line.

This topic was covered which is proof you do not read any posts here, let alone read anything at all. It is you that has been debunked yet again!

@LouMan

@KVN @Patriot

Please ban this poster.

1 Like

And you duplicated my post word for word.
Tucker, 24, a many others. You bait thread, provoke … @KVN i searched the topic nothing popped up.
This toddler is going to stomp his feet until he gets what he wants… Maybe he needs a time out

After reading all your complaints I’m pretty sure this is you manny

1 Like

This is definitely you lol Short man rants at female bagel shop employees before fight - YouTube

1 Like