Exposing the Fraudulent "Jitss617" AKA Jason Warren: VOTE NOW! ♠

Nice photo shop there buddy lol

Again more proof of taunting behavior by Jason Warren and making the case he provides no value here but comes to this site to strictly troll other members here. He claims to be a victim but this is further proof that he is just a liar!

@KVN @Patriot

1 Like

I just asked how you feeling. How you feeling buddy? We care about you. Feel free to reach out to any of us, a lot of us have been through divorces, it sucks

Here is another example of Jason Warren’s past behavior here

Roaming Wyoming and found this, native tribes man… cool guy Beautiful state

From the thread

@KVN @Patriot

1 Like

I just asked how you feeling. How you feeling buddy? We care about you. Feel free to reach out to any of us, a lot of us have been through divorces, it sucks

More evidence of Jason’s Warren’s immature behavior and reverse projection

@KVN @Patriot @Tyfoon

1 Like

Here is another one”
You provoke, you start bait threads, you duplicate my threads, and you go insane with a campaign to have me removed all because you can’t win an argument. You have threatened me with warrants of arrest, get some help. I’m very much liked on here.
No one is listening to you because they know you’re a punk, complainer , all you do is tag mods after provoking a poster to engage you in a back and forth. You’re weak minded, simp. Get a life.

I stand by my statement… this guy has page of pages of tagging mods, after starting crap. And he can’t handle it because you can’t beat me. Sad

Here is another example of Jason’s duplcate threads and then bumping his threads just to be antagonistic here on this site. Further proof to make a case for banning Jason Warren from this site. No one else here engages in this type of passive aggressive behavior. Moments after I posted he purposely bumps his threads here.

This is a duplicate thread that we listed in the OP

@KVN @Patriot

1 Like

Sorry buddy it’s not a duplicate, and the 24 thread was started by me, you duplicated hours after me. And KVN deleted mine, because she probably wanted to get ahead of your complaints.

Let’s make a bet, if you can prove you started 24 before me I’ll delete my profile, if KVN reopens the thread of mine she deleted and look at the time, that shows you duplicated, you delete your profile. Deal?

This is indeed a duplicate thread by you after you were jealous in seeing mine was one of the most popular on this site so you had to create one for yourself by duplicating my idea once again.

Again these are facts! Yours retorts are denials to which you lie to yourself daily here and everyone sees it!

You did the same thing with my Clown World thread by creating a duplicate of that one too! You keep using the same tired lame excuses but because you have lied so much on this site not one of your continues fake complaints has any credibility!

As usual you are projecting you nonsense here and its obvious that is why you continue to bump your threads on purpose!

1 Like

And you duplicated other clown worlds… you’re a hypocrite…
you can start editions but others can’t? Lol

Here is another example of Jason Warren’s duplicating another one of my threads then claiming in reverse projection that I was duplicating his thread and lying about how moderators here gave him permission to duplicate my threads.

This poster continues to tell lie upon lie upon another lie and it never stops for a compulsive liar with serious emotional issues. This place has no room for Jason Warren and therefore I ask to consider banning this poster. He causes nothing but problems as evidence of constantly posting in this thread because he needs to defend himself with more lies when the evidence against him is overwhelming.

@KVN @Patriot @Tyfoon

Cry all you want you little biatch no one is listening to you. You cry wolf way to much. You provoke, copy, duplicate, and bait.

Let’s squash this, grab a beer and talk sports. Deal?

Again this all he does provoke, then complain when he gets served back.

And if the person in which this thread was created for is constantly triggered by hearing the truth but instead has to respond with more false claims it proves beyond a doubt that he is guilty of everything that has been presented so far.

He offers nothing to the other members of this site and for that reason we voted to ban Jason Warren from this site

Further proof that Jason Warren is a complusive or pathological lair is when other members on this site have created threads in protest of his constant childish behavior.

@KVN @Patriot @Tyfoon

1 Like

Hey let’s squash this over a couple brewskis, I think this site needs a group outing , let’s all meet up in Montana do some fishing?

Yes I remember this and not too tasteful remark that I am sure he since changed. It is totally disgusting.