Exposing the Fraudulent "Jitss617" AKA Jason Warren: VOTE NOW! ♠

More bait posts… so sad…

Time to rid this site of a total nuisance and his imaginary friends .
BAN JISSSSSBAG
BAN JISSSSSBAG
BAN JISSSSSBAG

2 Likes

Absolutely. No question Jiz remakes itself again. Still glad for it disappear.

2 Likes

Yeah and he is still stalking people here. What a fking creep!

2 Likes

Another example of Jason Warren’s taunting behavior here.

https://politicalbullpen.com/t/the-official-presidential-2024-election-thread/11970/731?u=dr_manhattan

@Patriot @KVN @Tyfoon

1 Like

Lol taunting!? You created several bait threads about me and duplicated several of my post. You haven’t seen anything yet. You loser lol
They ain’t listening to you cry wolf you you dipshiat lol

What ever you do from here on out it will be documented here. I am finished with debating with your lies and self denials! Your false claims of me duplicating your threads when it is you has been duplicating my threads here out of jealousy and lack of creative imagination. The evidence has already been provided here. Go look at the poll! Most here who voted don’t want you here. It took you and two of your fake created accounts to vote no. How pathetic is that?

Go seek therapy, its obviously Friday night, and you are sitting alone in your grandparents basement with nothing better else to do than trying to instigate more trouble on this site!

No one cares about your Soviet style trial, this is a free speech Site, run by real Americans. Take your commie ass some where else, and no you don’t get a refund lol

Again for the 4th time and proving yet again about you being purposely obtuse and a dishonest person who lives by decree of self denial; this is not about your free speech! This is all about your adverse behavior on this site! It also proves that you not only have some serious emotional baggage to sort out that you fail to address, but you are a highly insecure person who is trying to overcompensate for your flaws by projecting your negative behavior onto others here and is the reason for your adverse behavior here.

No one here likes you, and you don’t deserve to be here. You don’t participate in discussions where Free speech is being used, but instead you continue to berate members on this site as evidence of all your interactions you have had here in past and on this thread alone.

Glad the moderators can see as well.

Want to know why all you relations with woman and others fail?

You don’t know woman, and you certainly don’t know how to treat a woman because you have to win at everything which is your biggest character flaw and the number 1 reason you are sitting alone in your basement and trying to blame everyone else for your problems by making up again false accusations that is not only absurd but baseless in every way!

You are the number 1 loser here Jason, one who needs to be banned from this site! I will continue to advocate as such until either the moderators reciprocate to most members here who feel the same or you are forced to change your behavior here!

How’s your ban working out for you DUMB ASS!? I asked you a question. How’s it going for you and your boyfriend @Roamingwyoming
Lol losers

All you do is project all over the board. It’s you that has failed.

How’s your ban working out for you DUMB ASS!? I asked you a question. How’s it going for you and your boyfriend @Roamingwyoming
Lol losers

@Patriot @KVN

Wait you instigate a fake trial to have me removed and I can’t ask how’s it going? What are you 2 years old? Telling mommy? Lol

1 Like

Wait you instigate a fake trial to have me removed and I can’t ask how’s it going? What are you 2 years old? Telling mommy? Lol

@Patriot @KVN

This is just proving and validating my point all the more!

1 Like

@Patriot @KVN this guy cries wolf after creating several bait threads and duplicating several of my posts. I’m making a mockery of his years of weird complaints on a site celebrating free speech. here’s a combination of them.
He can’t be the provocateur and complain when it’s given back.

Again this is another false conflation by Jason Warren by cherry picking conversations and leaving out the context because his previous negative behaviors that I listed in the OP in great detail is indefensible. Now he is trying to present another false narrative for the sake of saving his own hide here.

Most members on this site do not like this poster for obvious reasons and voted for him to be banned from posting here.

@KVN @Patriot

@KVN @Patriot he has duplicated several of my post and created several bait threads attacking me. He is the continued provocateur on here. Im just calling him out. Sorry you have to deal with his crying as seen here. It’s obvious he can’t win, so he resorts to a bait thread.

Again another example of Jason’s feeble attempt at levity under false pretenses. This thread is about his behavior when most have agreed on this site, and how he tries to turn this around to make it not about him is in fact an admission of guilt!

We ask you that weigh this matter with a fair degree of objectivity when relating to looking at the facts presented in this OP of Jason Warren’s adverse and negative behavior in the past and present on Political Bullpen.

@Patriot @KVN

Asking you how your bait thread is working out for you isn’t adverse behavior, it’s a honest question.
You created it, so how’s it going? Stop crying when you provoke so much drama on here. Again @KVN @Patriot manny has duplicated several of my threads, and created several bait threads. He provokes and cries if he can’t win. Here are examples.

Again more false conflation by Jason Warren, who is the same person who:

1. Duplcates other peoples threads dating back to 2020
  2. Stalks members here by sending them personal intimidating messages
  3. Constantly has to lie about himself to others here
  4. Also changes other people’s posts Headlines
  5. Often engages in retaliatory behavior against members of this site
  6. Creates false conversations and inserts them into posts against other members here
  7. Creates multiple fake accounts on this site

Lastly I will ask you this.

This is a near 60 year old man who is up past 2:45 am EST on a Friday Morning obsessing trying in vain to pull up past conversations in order to gain credibility under false pretenses in this presentation and deny any personal responsibility for his actions or wrong doing.

Does this sound like the actions of a sane reasonable person who is mentally stable and can be believed for his insane overtures that he is trying to appeal here?

Most people here have reach the same conclusions and want this poster banned. He continues even in this thread to deny any personal accountability but is desperate to bring up another or any other false narrative for that matter to give off the illusion that he is an angel and has done no wrong.

This is the actions of a sociopath plain and simple. Not a Patriot American and this site has no room for such people!

@KVN @ Patriot

If you need personal testimonies of other members here, I will gladly provide that to you in another private chat!