🇺🇸The Official PRESIDENTIAL 2024 ELECTION THREAD 🇺🇸

LOL as many of Trumps endorsements failed giving the left the Senate and almost of the house when it should have be\en a blow out.

That was mainly Mitch McConnell purposely stabbing Trump in the back. He was part of the big club and purposely sabotaged the senate race particularly in Georgia.

1 Like

What side are you on? You rail against Trump constantly. I understand he’s not the most likable guy, but who are you actually for/supporting? There is no one at this moment other than Trump. Are you going to support a Democrat???

As long as Trump remains up front and people support him we will have him dumped on us in the next election. No on in their right mind would sign up for the election with Trumps big mouth calling people names ignoring what he would do if elected.

He will lose again as the rest of the country gives him and the GOP the middle finger.

I morally cannot dump that piece of s hit on this country for another 4 years. Hopefully he ends up in jail.

2024 is shaping up to be a Trump vs. Not-Trump election with minimal discussion of the economic, cultural, immigration, and international failures of the Democrats as well as the dire future facing this nation. The alliance of the Democrats, the legacy media, and the bulk of social media will wage a massive campaign solely focused on Trump instead of touting whomever the Democrats nominate.

1 Like

Were there ever any republicans that voted for a democrat or vice versa because he was simply the lesser of two evils? Would JFK jr. be that exception?

2 Likes

I will say this Louman, while I won’t disagree with you on some of your points on Trump’s criticisms is well founded, however I would just caution you to not make this an obsession as some might construe your frequent anti Trump posts to be other meanings such as TDS or like Monte used to do. And remember he was out of control so I am just saying take it for what its worth. Come back to the center bro!

Question is:

If not Trump, who will you vote for? Will you vote at all?

1 Like

He could be. If Democrats were actually Democrats instead of… whatever they have morphed into, I wouldn’t feel so emphatic about electing Republicans “at all costs”. Republicans suck too, but Democrats will take this country dowm. Just look what 3 short years has done. It has to end. The worst Republican is light years better than another 4 years of Democrat rule.

1 Like

Very well said. And that is the truth of it as well.

And that is the shame of our political landscape. Democrats are no longer democrats but progressives in disguise. They are not fooling anyone anymore.

That is because some of them known as RINO’s play for the same social country club.

And yes you are right it has to end.

1 Like

If not democrats how does one define a progressive in todays terms?

The response is, Trump needs to go away. We are over a year away from the election and without Trump in the daily news others will seek the nomination.

The GOP at best controls 30% of the electorate and the rest of the country detests Trump.

Starting with Trump is a losing proposition.

I have been an independent centrist for decades and deserve better than Trump or Biden.

We all deserve better than those two. Trump isn’t going away, so you might as well buckle up for the ride. I’ll ask again… will you vote for Trump if he is the nominee, or would you rather see another 4 years of the shit show we have now? We might get it anyway, but I’ll be able to say I had nothing to do with it.

I appreciate the honest response, and we all deserve better, but just remember Trump ran on the same frustrations that you and I have been feeling for the past 30 years.

If not Trump, who in the field currently will you vote for?

2 Likes

I will donate to by reasonable candidate that runs against him.

As a side note, Biden will not be the candidate for the left.

Trump runs the GOP will lose again, possibly forever.

After Trump there will only be two that are worthy.

Ramaswamy and JFK jr. Anybody else are Neo-Cons!

The only 2 that have expressed an interest. Trump goes away more will surface.

Yeah, more Neo-cons. Not saying that Trump going away is going to change anything, but it is what it is!

As long as people are unwilling to change nothing changes.

Yeah Jizzard is a primary example of that proving to be true!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes