Every Day I Wake Up And Thank My Maker That I'm Not Ammosexual

If you’re that tough, you should challenge some of these people to a physical duel or keep quiet. Maybe you’re tough in your own mind.

But he’d would be limited to the visiting hours of the relevant assisted living facility.

Great Answer, duel partner would have to take into consideration his DEMENTIA .

so does your readership.

Apparently, your fellow libs aren’t feeling the same as you.

1 Like

There was this nice little gem to recently come out of a Chicago suburb.

2 Likes

This homeowner is a hero that acted to protect his family from robbed , beaten and or raped. No charges should be filed against him.

1 Like

Pretty funny that @IcebergSlim was bragging on and on about his Kung Fu skills being all that’s needed to defend his home and here comes some evidence that proves that isn’t the case… anywhere.

It’s just people living out their alter-egos on the internet. I mean seriously, how many real life Martial Arts Masters that you know go on forums like these to brag about their Kung-Fu skills? Sounds like insecurity to me.

1 Like

you notice that the homeowner didn’t start with a gun…

What is it with you people?

You noticed that the homeowner had more than one attacker to deal with and used a gun to defend his family…successfully and without any charges being filed.

What does that mean? Do you have something against the Constitution and people protecting themselves and their loved ones from violence?

Would you rather that everyone be a bunch of perpetual victims like you and your pals?

Sorry. Some of us actually value our lives and what we have.

1 Like

Here’s what happened…

He grapples the first guy and chases him off…he returns inside, finds his wife’s gun, shoots AND MISSES. There’s a second grapple, homeowner gets a second shot and scores…

He is alive because of his wits, ability to fight bare handed, and because the second guy.must have been the worst mug in history.

That’s it…

you just saw what a brawler can do bare handed …my first thought would be to look for the guy’s temple or windpipe…

He’s alive because he had a gun. Try not to twist the facts to fit your narrative.

1 Like

That’s what I like to hear! Mind you don’t succumb though? :grimacing: :grin:

And with @TWR in mind . . . :smile: :laughing: :rofl: :joy: Priceless!

try to read the story, brick.

uh…do you recall…I dunno…a f…ing context?

Were you born this obtuse, or have you spent a lifetime cultivating it?

STFU! No one was talking to your sorry ass!