Every Day I Wake Up And Thank My Maker That I'm Not Ammosexual

Reminder - fedposting is a bannable offense

1 Like

Nobody is going to revolt. Everyone is just sitting quietly in their homes waiting to die.

1 Like

That is totally correct.

Welcome to America…

“THE FASTEST GROWING 3RD WORLD COUNTRY ON PLANET EARTH”

Yea…the day of the rope

But this is MY theme…

https://youtu.be/k9IfHDi-2EA

I’m sorry…

Could you please define?

If it comes, do you know how long Brute Strength makes it?

Ever see A Boy and His Dog

Come on man. Be honest. Fitness helps and is one key to survival…but it isn’t the only thing. You don’t bring a knife to a gunfight. Everyone knows that.

you should read Cyril Kornbluth’s The Marching Morons…

you gotta get there first…

Ammosexuals will pull a groin taking the front steps.

So where did you see me disagreeing with you? I just said I think fitness is incredibly important but there are a range of other factors that are also just as important. I get you trying to get a rise out of these guys but I like having just plain conversations with folks.

but I already cautioned that in the event of an apocalypse, strength is only good til you meet someone stronger…

Another issue is mobility and “conspicuity”…if people find out you have something they want, you’re done…

I always marvel at survivalist talking about burying gold…you gotta get to it, and be close enough to somewhere to use it.

1 Like

I actually think you are spot on there. I know things aren’t good right now in our country but I’m not buying into all of the hysterics. I always chuckled a bit at the extreme preppers who accumulate an unbelievable amount of stuff but keep it all in one place, or have it scattered in multiple places that are difficult to get to. How does that even work if our society were to come crashing down? If you have a crazy amount of stuff and then have to leave your location for whatever reason then how much can you easily take with you? Probably as much as you can carry. If you are out of shape that won’t be very much and you won’t get very far.

I finally qualified to run the Boston Marathon this year and it got canceled/postponed (my luck). So I’m completely with you on fitness and even eating healthy. This is the first time I bought Wonder Bread in 15 years. We ran out of yeast because we usually bake our own bread. I’ve been going out and accumulating what we need to last for a couple of weeks. We’ve got enough saltines and soup in the pantry to last a while longer than that if needed. I don’t think it’s going to come to that and I sure do feel bad for folks who do believe that.

As far as the guns go, that’s where I’m going to have to disagree with you. I don’t consider myself a gun nut but I do keep a rifle, shotgun, and handgun in the house along with a reasonable amount of ammunition. Just in case. I’d rather have a gun and not need it than need a gun and not have one. I don’t think that makes me an “ammosexual” I think that just makes me a reasonable person.

1 Like

I’m a food fascist…I haven’t sunk low enough for Wonder Bread - though I did eyeball some fancy white before settling for fancy bagel…

But I’m eating pasta (gasp), rice & beans (gasp), white potatoes (gasp) and f…ing cookies…

Learn to eat Wasa bread…butter is good for you and the stuff keeps for 8 months.

I think there are 2 basic models

Charlton Heston in Omega Man and Don Johnson in A Boy and His Dog.

and, if you are prepping for the End…you want an Akita…

Silent, deadly, and will read your mind to figure out what you’re hunting.

Remember that I told you.

Jeezus. This place is overrun with flabby Deplorables who go to GI Joe fantasy camps in search of manhood. The Extenze didn’t work and even fondling guns doesn’t bring on a full two inches of tumescence, so they pose Sgt. Rock in cyber-space. They are too sissy to risk the wrath of a mod by making their empty threats openly, but they tell themselves that the day is coming soon when they will rise above their current sad lives and be mighty rulers. Their plans are perfect, so long as they are not required to walk or, Gawd help them, run somewhere to do it. Their cosplay equipment is spot-on, though.

1 Like

Do you have any idea what “fedposting” is?

Sedition?

For future reference, please indicate which post flew too close to that sun…

Did some googling. Best I can figure, mods are warning the GI Joe wannabes not to advocate violence even indirectly:

Fedposter

A fedposter is an imageboard or forum poster who is most likely a federal agent. Originating from 4chan’s /pol/ board and associated communities, the term refers to a poster who openly calls for violence against others or encourages one to break the law in some manner.

The fed part of fedposting comes from the fact that these posts are either made by federal agents hoping to entrap someone into saying the same thing and getting visited by the feds for it, or by naive people saying the same things and ending up with visits from the feds.

Shit’s getting weird…

hope I don’t get a call from the PGA…

Cause I’m ROCKIN’ this golf season…