Elizabeth Warren in deeper trouble

The choices those mothers make.

Systemic TWR… show me that the implementation of AA has implemented a systemic disadvantage to white males.

Before you posted 3 case I told you there may be a few instances but they are FRINGE.

Compare that to the number of discrimination cases against black people. That will tell you what is fringe and what is systemic.

It is absolutely true whenever there are more applicants than jobs, which is the normal case for living wage jobs, and minorities are among the applicants. Preference in hiring means exactly that … that the minority applicants are give a preference over non-minorities. That can only be described as a disadvantage to white males.

What the hell? They are systemic that’s the whole problem, only a handful of cases make it to the supreme court but there are thousands that never do. It cost millions to get through all the way to that level and unless you have one of the political/legal foundations take up your case you’ll never get there.

The whole purpose of AA is to create an unfair advantage for the named grievance groups over whites and particularly white males.

Look, everyone can see what you’re doing, just stop you should be embarrassed but apparently aren’t intelligent enough to recognize the hole you’ve dug yourself into or aren’t honest enough to admit t.

Where in AA does it say that black people are required preference in hiring? What about quotas?

Show me a chart that shows a dip in white male employment after AA was enacted.

I bet what it would show is a growth in both black employment and white employment. Everyone wins.

I’m embarrassing but you are claiming that white males are disadvantaged compared to black males in the workplace. You can’t be serious.

If you were you would show the data that shows white male unemployment dipping while black male employment is rising. Show me the data TWR.

Keep those goalposts on wheels, it’s all you have and we all recognize it for the dishonest BS that it is.

You’re just an ignorant leftist troll with nothing to offer.

Give it up. You are just floundering now. Nothing you have said changes the fact that the preference in hiring afforded to minorities and women is a disadvantage to white males who are seeking the same job.

So no data. That’s what I thought. And I’m the troll. :joy:

Which has fallen to historic lows, White unemployment or Black Unemployment?

why are you assuming that the non-white, non-male candidates are unqualified?

History proves otherwise.

They are given a preference over more qualified candidates.

That doesn’t necessarily mean they are unqualified, just not the best qualified.

Either way it lowers the bar for whatever organization is involved.

History completely supports it.

If you think you can show it’s inaccurate by all means do so.

Individuals have filed lawsuits. Some have probably won. That does not make it a “fact” that white people are systemically disadvantaged.

If there is more than one candidate for a job, someone is not going to get the job. Assuming they are all qualified, what criteria do you think should be used?

what data do you want to see?
there are plenty of pro affirmative action data, most of it bullshit

there are law suits does that count?

Oct 97 gratz v Bollinger white students suing the University of Michigan for violating the Equal protection clause

Dect 97 Grutter v Bollinger , white woman denied admission into University of Mich law school because she was white

2016 Fisher v University of Texas, white woman suiting the school because her grades were better than the hispanic and blacks they let ni

Oct 2018 students suing Harvard white kids being discriminated against for admission

no data available for those , but they sued the university because of affirmative action

What if they’re all equally qualified? Who should get the job?

If they’re equally qualified, who should get the job?

Nobody is calling you names, yet you post this. You lose.