Elizabeth Warren in deeper trouble

They’ve had access to the same institutions as everyone else for more than 2 generations now.

It only takes one generation to work from poverty into the middle class.

Until when?.. . …

How have white people been disadvantaged? The underlying assumption seems to be that incompetent black people took the jobs of competent white people. I think this is what people think affirmative action means. To me, it means “affirmatively” seeking competent alternatives to white males. I’ve worked with way more mediocre/average/incompetent white males than any other group. The only version of trump that would have become president is a white, male version. No woman or minority could ever have pulled that off.

There is no need to show you. It’s simple math. One person can only be given an advantage by disadvantaging someone else. Period.

Maybe – if you’re white. If you’re born poor or otherwise disadvantaged, you’ll probably be poor, regardless of race.

That’s what I said. “ … almost three generations have passed since the end of Jim Crow.“

And in regard to years … virtually nobody (if anybody) who got a job in 1964 under AA is still working today, and neither is anyone who got a job before that because they were white or who did not hire someone because they were black. You are trying to justify continued descimination based on the distant past.

Blacks and other identified minorities are given an absolute advantage in hiring and promotion over white males.

When race/ethnicity/sex is a consideration it always results in people being rewarded for their minority status over the rest of the pool.

Just like may well qualified minorities were once denied jobs over less qualified whites, the reverse is true today.

That’s the whole point of the program, reverse discrimination.

The middle class has grown from the bottom up, not top down.

It only takes one generation to escape poverty regardless of race if you follow the simple formula outlined above.

Stay in school, out out of jail and sober, get a good education, job training, or a college degree and you have a ticket out of poverty. Race is irrelevant.

You can’t show me because it isn’t true. Just because AA exists doesn’t mean white men are disadvantaged. You might have a point if the job market was limited and expansion never happened.

If there are 20 job openings with 15 white guys and 5 black guys qualified for the job… what white guy is disadvantaged in that scenario?

Prove it… otherwise stop saying this non sense. White males are not disadvantaged period.

It’s already been proven repeatedly in reverse discrimination lawsuits before the SCOTUS.

It’s simply a fact.

So white guys are not just disadvantaged… but now they are discriminated against?! Hahahahahahaha

Do I really have to repeat it for you too? It is impossible to give one person an advantage without giving a disadvantage to another person.

and dont have babies out of wedlock

No. Prove it.

Prove that it is systemic. Can you find a few fringe cases where a black guy got a promotion over a white guy just because he is black. Maybe, but it isn’t systemic.

Absolutely. Single parenting is the biggest single risk factor for poverty and today over 70% of black children are born to single mom’s.

If you’re living in poverty it’s either your choices that put you there, those of your parents, or a combination of the two.

This isn’t true but you keep repeating it…

Show me that white men are disadvantaged in the workplace.

Wonder why that is… hmmmm

That’s not a realistic senario … the more normal scenario is one job, five or six applicant. If one of them is black, the black applicant has the advantage the 4-5 whites are disadvantaged.

It’s the entire purpose of the program. It’s not just a “fringe case”.

From public employees to university acceptance and acceptance to graduate programs AA punishes white males. The same has been shown to be true in private hiring and admission to graduate and professional programs.

You claim to be working in “upper management” and well educated.

Posts like you have throughout this thread prove otherwise.