Democratic Party Primary Debates Night 1

I’d love for these dimwits to face tucker and hannity in a debate

Gotta have Mark Levin.

3 Likes

Can you imagine any of them surviving a face to face one on one or grup debate with Sen. Cruz?

I’d literally pay money to see them try.

This whole spectacle was a farce! One candidate was getting more questions than the others, which is obvious who they are trying to push forward as the favourite!

1 Like

The Democrat Party in general and their DNC in particular are both chickenshit when it comes to facing representatives of the FNC. They refused to have any debates hosted by Fox News Channel.

Little Adam Schiff (who got a hard on for “pictures of naked Trump”) has been offered a whole day on Hannity, three hours on radio plus one full hour on the TV show to make his case in two way conversation.

The little pencil-neck weasel won’t accept.

1 Like

I watched about 75% of the first hour; excessive White bashing, comical use of espanol. A poll I like to watch is the Drudge Poll, which says this morning that Tulsi Gabbard was the big winner likely because as an Amazon Warrior who had actually slain Muhammadans she was the only adult on stage. This poll also indicates self effacing, White Man blaming, snowflakey, low T, sensitive, Muh feelings n’ sheit types are out–with Beta and Spartacus Mullatacus polling dead last!

The NY Times would go for Hoolian Castro—Carlos Slim and all. Hollywood is banking on Biden.

that’s probably giong to draw a whole lot of attention Patriot neither needs nor wants at this site from LEO’s. Might ought to delete.

Huh? What are you talking about?

Think of who’s in that picture and the content along with he message it sends.

They have her up in the polls ahead of grumpy Bernie , so I’m sure it was a planned out strategy . It was funny how they ALL tried to out-do the other with their “rough life” bullshit stories . :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Yep, those Ivy Leaguers trust fund babies, and silver spooners have really had it rough!

1 Like

I have no problem with it! AOC, “asshole of congress!”

1 Like

She’s good for entertainment value but might well attract unwanted federal attention here due to that.

Naw! I seriously doubt it! Most of them, especially her have no idea this place exists!

Qué paquete de payasos, apelando a todos los ilegales y ratas DACA. América PERDIDA .

Say “orange man bad” in Spanish

Which doesn’t mean the LEO/Inel sniffers don’t and won’t come across it.

The whole point of the new site was to keep it low profile and off the radar that that kind of stuff certainly will work against Patriots goals.

Yes, like it and laughed my ass off but then I take it as a joke, those in power likely would not.

Calling AOC the “Asshole Of Congress” is perfectly acceptable here. She is a public figure and is fair game for public criticism.

2 Likes

hombre naranja hombre muy malo