Democratic Party Primary Debates Night 1

Yang getting the autism vote lol

Well who knows with that guy, but focusing on our backyard is something I advocate for as opposed to the ME!

2 Likes

Chuck Todd is spinning up the gun grab discussion.

It’s interesting that Elizabeth Warren didn’t cuck on guns. She wouldn’t say that she’s gonna come and take them. Smart move.

Why does BETA look like he’s about to throw up every time it’s his turn to speak?

Bc he wasnt sure if he should answer in Spanish or not.

Tulsi Gabbard absolutely destroyed that random guy who was kvetching about the Taliban. Breddy Gud.

Tim Ryan: (((they))) ran away with all the gold.

Agreed.

I tried hate-watching the debate and lasted exactly 90 seconds before I lost interest. To say that the entire democrat field is a parody of itself simply doesn’t do justice to how aggressively asinine they are.

1 Like

I caught the highlights. I’m glad I didn’t sit through the whole thing. Just like Trump said: BORING

Let me think…

I wasn’t Graucho, Chico, or Harpo,
Oh, yeah, it was Karlo.

:rofl:

I did not catch the debate, probably my brain subliminally trying to protect me.

I am watching the rehash. Nice to see Warren and Debalsio trying to beat each other to the Port side.

Forged in Fire was way better than the leftwit commie droolfest.

It’s the “How far left can we go and still be competitive” debate.

Warren and… .???

No, I think it must have been “Pinko”. :smiley:

1 Like

When the field is whittled down to two, I may watch them debate…if they do.

I can think of nothing less interesting to me than watching 10 Democrat Party hopefuls crammed into a debate moderated by Rachel Maddow and Chuck Todd.

1 Like

I was totally depressed that somebody did not come out of the closet as going Trans.

Usually I hate giving them ideas, but they can all have that one.

1 Like

I don’t see why moderators should be precluded from commenting in threads. @KVN does now and then…and I wish she would do it more often. @Patriot does too.

What’s holding you back?

Impartiality in moderation.

Shouldn’t be a big deal here as little moderation as goes on but it makes sense.

On other forums where I’ve participated or moderated we had simply had a rule that if any moderating needed to be done in a thread where mod’s participated it was left to other mod’s not participating in same to do so.