Democratic Party Primary Debates Night 1

Pochahontas gets 6 turns to talk while everyone gets 1 chance the absolute state of fairness.

Also - Beto looks like he’s on drugs.

1 Like

She is of her convictions I will give her that!

that guy just said to give every American healthcare for free because it’s a human right but also to have private insurance lol

1 Like

What guy? Not watching this live stream so you have to be a little more specific

Healthcare is not a right. These retards are off the rails.

1 Like

Just scroll up and click play you are missing the fireworks. They are all trying to channel Trump and attack each other.

1 Like

Sorry on my phone and on the way to the office!

Functioning adults don’t talk about abortions for transvestites, granny trannys, and reproductive justice.

2 Likes

Free abortions, bc if your poor life choices can be subsidized by everyone else, why not?

4 Likes

Beto got a question about the pharmaceutical industry and talked about jail. Does he even have a single supporter anymore?

So because some stupid beaner decided to illegally enter our country and drowned with his kid…we need to eliminate our borders.

3 Likes

Julian Castro: “to fix the immigration problem, we have to fix other failed states south of us”

Have they learned anything with Iraq?

Where did these people get their ideas for running a sovereign country?

Actually there is something to be said about his statement! If failed states in the Southern Hemisphere were to improve illegal immigration wouldn’t be a problem as it is now!

All I am hearing is “pallets of cash”, or was he implying military actions?

The current state of the democrat party

• Just ■■■■■ ■■■■■ and more foreigners
  • BUT MY WOMYNS
  • FREE HEALTH CARE FOR EVERYONE EXCEPT STRAIGHT WHITE MEN
  • WE NEED MORE GIBS!
  • Speaking in a fucking foreign language to American voters
2 Likes

They just want to pander to their illegal immigrant base.

I’m waiting for Castro, Booker, and O Rourke to get into a fight in Spanish.

Ho hum. Booker is on meth. Warren is constipated. De Blasio has PMS.

I cant watch any more.

1 Like