Deeper down The RABBIT HOLE 🐇

Screenshot_4

"In conclusion, I believe Goldberg’s information is true but that he is a Cabalist ■■■■■■ psyop designed to discredit this very information. They always telegraph their intentions. His ■■■■■■ accent is a little too thick to be believable. He doesn’t exist. "

I would say “Goldberg” information is partially true.
I’m not so sure about Trump but Kushner is an enemy of America.
It also makes sense why Alex Jones channel was kept alive for so long: To identify “antisemites”

Fuck me - a UK journalist with an IQ - love this lady.

2 Likes

I think Goldberg is telling the truth, as he understands it, but I refuse to believe that Trump was planted by the Jooish kabal. I think Trump is playing his usual game and giving out fase messages - I also believe he really does know who the real enemies are - just hope I am right.

1 Like

He’s the one who warned the world about the armor-piercing ammunition using DU (depleted uranium) widely used in Iraq by the US.
The general is Jooish, though he himself wanted to hide it.

88b32a78726c1dd3

2 Likes

1f4077db56255a65

“You can’t awaken someone who’s pretending to be asleep.”

Enough people have been awakened with the amount of information available today.

If the pretenders refuse to come out of their supposed sleep, so be it. Let them take the vaccine. Let them watch TV all day long and believe everything. Let them live under NWO for eternity.

By then, awakened people will be in a better world.

1 Like

Here is a goat-fucker who obviously didn’t see an animal he liked, so he had the owner instead!

1 Like

I haven’t listened yet…

EDIT: Something he says might tie in to what happens about 1:36mins into video here;-

I dunno but I have a bad feeling about the white hat talk, it seems to have tailed off a bit too.
I have still seen Simon’s info in slightly different format before his is published. Talk about confused.com!!!

Parkes mentions Taylor Swift (an Illuminati minion) tweet.
Good guys and bad guys were involved in Nashville.
The explosion was done by good guys.

Space weapons were used to take out the original explosives prepared by bad guys.

The country has been shut down for this!!

388 deaths of under 60’s without any underlying health conditions after testing positive (with a faulty PCR test)

Over 76,000 nurses no show in one day. (30th October)

Alex - Can’t see vid - message shows as

No video with supported format and MIME type found

I think it may be this one

1 Like

Yes Didge I heard what he said but I sense a change in tone and I don’t really trust much of what I see & hear.

In the video I posted on the Nashville Bombing thread it is clear the first explosion was not the RV, that’s not to say it was not hit next, there are just small conflicts in my mind in all the information. Proof of the pudding will be who is in the White House on the 20th. It’s starting to seem a bit desperate if they need a million people out to remind the electors which way to vote.

I thought Katie had been banned on Twitter/UT/FB
That vid should go viral but it’ll probly get deleted soon