Deeper down The RABBIT HOLE šŸ‡

As far as I know her Youtube hasnā€™t been taken down but I think she has had videos removed.

She raises a great point and I was talking to my mateā€™s daughter she is an A&E nurse) a few weeks back about it, not only are lots of hospitals empty, many of the staff have jumped on the full pay band wagon of self isolating etc etc for no good reason other than they can.

1 Like

I thought Simon was/is legit but still have few doubts abt his sources. And a lot of his posts seem like conjecture after the fact. Jury is still out but time will tell
If he was really privy to classified info would they let him post anything at all??

2 Likes

And I had heard the 300 number from the journalist on twitter which I posted earlier so looks like a lot more ppl are hopefully waking up at last

They arrested the lady in Gloucester hospital walk through !!!

He is prepared for that eventuality.
He is carefully choosing words not to trigger YouTube censorship.
Nobody knows who is giving him classified information, except him. Some parallel to Mike Adams videos may mean they have a common source.

I have a really good mate, retired mechanical engineer, smart as you like but he buys this bullshit, he sent me some bullshit statistics from our local rag (Liverpool Echo), I have had to tell him to Foxtrot Oscar !!!

Yeah I donā€™t understand why ppl are buying this shit - the numbers just donā€™t add up.
Ever tried to see your local GP? It takes weeks but the surgery is always empty when I walk past.

1 Like

I donā€™t disbelieve him D and hope everything he is saying is true

https://youtu.be/qffSt-Yha9I

1 Like

The media is beyond biased and corrupt and continues the mantra of PANDEMIC, we are all going to die.

Just in case I am not back again today ā€¦ Happy New Year!

2 Likes

You too Ex and all Rabbit Holers too ! Have A very Healthy Year Ahead !!
Letā€™s hope at some point we can just look back in disbelief that all this crap happened but we got through it !!

1 Like

Have a look at the comments !!

https://www.youtube.com/post/UgxzL_P50r3dJJpPi2p4AaABCQ

2 Likes

Yep Happy new year all -

Donā€™t get arrested tonite, but if you do, plead insanity and blame the rabbit hole

2 Likes

Still not sure abt Charlie, same as Simon

Link says VIDEO UNAVAILABLEā€¦

URGENT MESSAGE !

This video has been blocked world wide

this guy had to record it off someone elseā€™s phone just to post itā€¦

Give it a few seconds to load.

2 Likes

I just listened to first 20 mins of this one and something I find strange is Charlie says the virus, lockdowns etc etc, is just a distraction and it will all end real quick, he says heā€™s not worried etc etc but then goes on to say, everyone that listens to him is awake but we have a duty of care to make more people awake . I find that at odds, if you are so confident itā€™s all in the bag why are you caring if more people are awake or not, in fact if you are so certain you would say itā€™s better they stay asleep and not have the interim worry ! I donā€™t know if I have explained myself too well as the ā€œFullers ESBā€ is starting to kick in.

3 Likes

134037583_3566869313393696_29018800898858597_o

1 Like
3 Likes