Deeper down The RABBIT HOLE 🐇

This was broadcast only once, and never again.

It is the vaccinated people who spread the flu.

https://drwiner.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Vaccines_Contain_Heavy_Metals-1.pdf
It’s probably the vaccine’s attack on human immune that does more damage than virus per se.

2 Likes

122987117_1223833427985899_1955575341156723774_n

3 Likes

Yep, masks are extremely unsanitary.

If your job requires you to wear them, change them every 30 minutes or so.
It means you walk around with dozens of fresh masks in your pockets. LOL

Screenshot_8

1 Like

You spend your money you take your chance:
In 2018-2019 between 26,000 and 53,000 people died from the fluin the US alone.
In the overall population, when you get your flu shot, you reduce your risk of falling sick with the flu by 40% and 60%.
Statistics show that 80% of children who died from the fluin 2018 did not get their flu shot.

Few people from the flu shot.

Personally I don’t need the flu shot as I have never had the flu and the last tim I had a cold was 2006, lasted 2 days. Revved immune system.

8f351eeb3c57af3a

Poisons

1 Like

1 Like

The flu is virus and some require a vaccine others don’t and can liv through an infection easily.

You cannot tell a fat person to not eat so much and exercise as it’s a free country and they can do as they please then beg the government for help.

1 Like

It’s not a big surprise.

Maybe you realize it but the majority of the clueless and innocent people in this world are being misled by greedy and power hungry tyrants with the aid of the MSM.

You did forget gullible, lazy in your description.

That’s according NBC, which is MSM where Big Pharma rules supreme.
But former Merck’s former Lead Chemist Supervisor didn’t vaccinate his own children. He said: “The probability from disease from vaccination was Actually Higher”.
Bill Gates and his husband Melinda have also stated they don’t vaccinate their children.

120601393_10222589862682674_8294170827268714250_n

116661467_10222075203216509_3136546677273626526_n

4 Likes

There is no doubt that the vast majority of Americans support Trump.
The question is, how many votes the Dems will rig and steal.
Bush, Clinton, Obama, (and Biden/Harris) are all ■■■ s.

Screenshot_12

I have a great idea.

People that are vaccinated and catch the virus are card for at no charge.

People that chose to not be vaccinated pay their own way.

Perfect solution.

Vaccinated people are dangerous.
They spread the virus.

I’m not saying all ■■■ s are bad or all Eskimos good.

Majority of ■■■ s in politics follow a Zionist agenda which is not beneficial to America or the rest of the world.

Trump may or may not have ■■■■■■ heritage himself, but it’s irrelevant.

That’s correct. Same goes for the Soviet Union. All leaders were ■■■■■■■ except Gorbachev.

It doesn’t mean people can safely be sheep, stay home and watch TV all day, saying, everything is in good hands.

I am confused!

Apparently the UK, along with the rest of the world is suffering from a pandemic more deadly than the Spanish flu.

So to prevent the spread of the virus we cannot go to a restaurant, pub or shop. We also cannot fly anywhere or go on holiday and Christmas will probably be cancelled.

However, our children, the most infectious demographic in our societies, can/must still go to school where the potential to spread the disease far and wide is unlimited.

I am also told that 100’s of thousands of UK citizens have tested positive for Covid.

Can I ask you where all these victims are, because they seem to be missing in action atm, indeed if it wasn’t for MSM I wouldn’t even know there was a virus to be scared of.

For instance I STILL don’t even know anyone who knows anyone who has Covid, much less has died from it and that includes the 1000’s of colleagues and customers at my local supermarket.

Where exactly have we sent all these Covid victims because all the hospitalsl seem to be empty!.Sorry but the numbers just don’t add up. Am I exceptionally lucky or am I just missing something.

What I do see, however, on a daily basis is many, many people who have already lost their jobs or are frightened that they will when the new lockdown closes their business, probably permanently.

I also know of many people who have had their cancer treatments and elective surgeries cancelled or delayed, a number of whom have subsequently died.

Does anyone here know of any ACTUAL victims(not just tested positve) who died or are dying/suffering of COVID?

I’m thinking of starting a new thread to ask the same q

1 Like

That’s probably the worst part of the Covid hoax.
(On the other hand, they probably know that cancer “treatments” don’t save people.)