Deeper down The RABBIT HOLE 🐇

Screenshot_8

Bummer.

3 Likes

I heard on the news that UK Government has introduced new lock down rules. What the hell is going on over there?

Don’t worry everyone - we’ll soon be saved by our Pharma heroes
I am a (little)bit reassured that this was in MSM

These trials seem designed to prove their vaccines work, even if the measured effects are minimal. These trials seem designed to prove their vaccines work, even if the measured effects are minimal.

These include headache, fever, cough, or mild nausea. This is far from adequate. These vaccine trials are testing to prevent common cold symptoms.

It appears that all the pharmaceutical companies assume that the vaccine will never prevent infection

It boggles the mind and defies common sense that the National Institute of Health, the Center for Disease Control, the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease, and the rest would consider the approval of a vaccine that would be distributed to hundreds of millions on such slender threads of success.

1 Like

I kinda like this drawing.
The whore of Babylon.

The Bible is sometimes right. LOL

This House of cards was gonna collapse anyway - CV19 just brings the end a bit closer

TARGET2 — chickens are coming home to roost

But now the commercial banks are bust, we are about to see a monetary implosion that can only result in the euro’s destruction.

2 Likes

Boris’ advisers pushing for lockdown: ex-GSK Vallance, ex-Aventis Pasteur Van Tam, Whitty who received Gates funding and Sir John Bell - linked to Roche and Gates.

1 Like

Covid will be gone soon, once the US election is over. It was manufactured to bring down Trump. Vaccine almost ready is just a coincidence… :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I am gobsmacked he is still listening to that fuckwit Ferguson FFS

The side effects to the vaccine at the very minimum are worse than the symptoms of covid. :crazy_face:
Boris has trodden the same path as those before but with a bit more obvious tyranny. He will be on the circuit with Tony Blair in no time. £££££

There will be a queue for the gallows !

I did prefer the Chapter idea for obvious reasons, 2, 3,…

1 Like

Full on tyranny to keep us safe. It’s good this shit is really waking the deepest of sleepers up !!

We could call it “Rabbit Hole 2. Going Deeper/Deeper Down” or whatever. Like film sequels.

1 Like

Vaccine, ROTFLMAO.

The corona virus is a virus and thy mutate. A vaccinator developed for the original corona virus will b as effective as the flu vaccine distributed very year. Last year the flu mutated mid winter making h vaccine administered to the masses worthless. You can expect similar results with the corona virus.

Massive genetic study shows coronavirus mutating and potentially evolving amid rapid U.S. spread

Thats exactly what I thought.

2 Likes

That probly means we will need to have a booster every six months.

1 Like

With the flu they create a new vaccine every year.

And does it work? So why do so many still die of flu?

Generally it does work.

Why do people di from the flu, for the same reason thy die from corona virus. Compromised omen systems and secondary conditions. In th US that’s a major problem. Over 600K people die each year from heart related issues mainly caused by over weight and obesity.

Fat is where it’s at. People bitch and moan about 200K corona virus deaths and ignore over 600K+ heart related deaths each year.

How can you say that the flu vaccine works.
When, if you die it was probly bc something else killed you, i.e. not the flu, but an existing condition.
So if you survive it wasn’t the flu vac that saved you but just that nothing else killed you.