Deeper down The RABBIT HOLE 🐇

So everyone who has a reaction or drops dead would have had a placebo! And they believe it. :rofl: Can’t cure stupid.

2 Likes

Only death cures stupid.
A Japanese saying.

1 Like

If we can look at the ratio of :+1: :-1: it would appear the level of absolute stupid is on the decline.

Don’t know if anyone has noticed but the Inauguration is scheduled for 20.01.2021 I think those numbers might be significant.

I had never heard of Juan so did a bit of digging

“Who else did Trump wish well? Well… Ghislaine Maxwell, he said I just wish her well, frankly. Alec Baldwin, I wish him well. Kim I wish him well. That’s Kim Jong Un. He also wished RBG well. And what happened with her? The same thing with John McCain. I wish him well. He also passed away. A very interesting message. I wonder what he means by this? I think we know… Once people are woken up? You can’t put ‘em back to sleep. They won’t be able to walk down the street…”

95% of us will get covid, masks are useless - the PCR tests can;t tell the difference btwn flu and Covid - if you are not awake yet you will be after watching this - really is a must watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35_m_YG2rSg&feature=emb_logo

I bumped into him a couple of weeks ago, the vid was set in a Trump Hotel, think Vegas. He was wearing a different watch. It was interesting though.

Who is he - Seems to be a good source a la Simon/Charlie
Sounds like he might be in the military

Fake and phony.

1 Like

Screenshot_4

???

Back to the drawing board -

Contained video has been taken down

130503486_201492834924058_7589834752650506202_n

1 Like

It appears Britain’s woe started when ruthless non-Brits started to rule the island. The Windsors, that is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWfPv75Hda8&t=251s

Simon Parkes talks also about the Brexit issue. LOL

Good info as usual.

2 Likes

Not to put too fine a point on it, but read the shield on the right.
The one that says “■■■■ WILL REPLACE YOU”.
This was taken in Washington DC, at 16th and I Streets, not 30 minutes ago.

1 Like