Deeper down The RABBIT HOLE šŸ‡

When you just canā€™t park it for the winter.

c6d7a7e8e5f07c60

1 Like

Screenshot_1

Screenshot_5

This probably explains why people get sick after a nose wipe.

Screenshot_1

Dr H,
I have always pointed out that our overlords seem more concerned with testing than with vaccinating. Almost like the vaccines were the bait and tests were the switch. And now we also know they totally CAN do that.

Inspired by a parasitic worm that digs its sharp teeth into its hostā€™s intestines, Johns Hopkins researchers have designed tiny, star-shaped microdevices that can latch onto intestinal mucosa and release drugs into the body.

David Gracias, Ph.D., a professor in the Johns Hopkins University Whiting School of Engineering, and Johns Hopkins gastroenterologist Florin M. Selaru, M.D., director of the Johns Hopkins Inflammatory Bowel Disease Center, led a team of researchers and biomedical engineers that designed and tested shape-changing microdevices that mimic the way the parasitic hookworm affixes itself to an organismā€™s intestines.

Made of metal and thin, shape-changing film and coated in a heat-sensitive paraffin wax, ā€œtheragrippers,ā€ each roughly the size of a dust speck, potentially can carry any drug and release it gradually into the body.
We have seen the introduction of dynamic, microfabricated smart devices that can be controlled by electrical or chemical signals. But these grippers are so small that batteries, antennas and other components will not fit on them.

1 Like

Screenshot_3

2 Likes

Indeed we are at war, and the sheeple donā€™t even know it.

2 Likes

This question has been answered but from an unexpected source :grin:

Screenshot_1

1 Like

Screenshot_9

2 Likes

Screenshot_8

1 Like

What is this fight all about?
The American Republic vs the Zionist state within a state (aka the deep state)

Insurrection act?
Better be.
Brother Nathanael

1 Like

There are 2 guaranteed curesā€¦

1. Become a celebrity or politician
  2. Become homeless

No politician or celebrity ever died of it, alhough quite a few supposedly caught it they all survived, even Bozo and Trump
No homeless ppl ever died of it, although this is prbly more to do with the fact they are never tested or tracked and traced.
The other advantage to being either of the above is you can ignore all the lockdown/social distancing bollox

I still donā€™t believe in Quo-incidences

I wasnā€™t aware of this today ā€¦

https://youtu.be/ZOHpZfmzGEI

Digging down the rabbit hole you find things you sometimes think:
Things arenā€™t what they seemā€¦ or are they?

Adrenochrome - The Darkest Drug!!!

https://www.facebook.com/xxtopuxx/videos/173637264439242

The day the earth changedā€¦ā€¦

https://www.facebook.com/xxtopuxx/videos/178787693924199/

1 Like

I donā€™t have a FB account.
I am not going to open one.
I am not prepared to allow FB cookies nor any other :poop::poop::poop:
So I could not watch/read ā€¦

Ex I donā€™t have FB either but can still watch just click the ā€œnot Nowā€ at the bottom of the pop up.

1 Like