Deeper down The RABBIT HOLE šŸ‡

Aka the new ME or skivitis.

1 Like

I am trying to figure out Boris. Is he really scared of Covid and the doom mongers /anti capitalists have their hands firmly up his backside; in other words, heā€™s stupid or is he part of the grand plan?

That is one of the best analogies I have seen. I must also say that I think we are lost. In the 60s and 70s you (collectively) stood a chance, there were many people who had lived the ā€œkill or be killedā€ reality of WW2. These days almost the whole population are snowflakes, fluffy bunny lovers. They donā€™t even realise that their lifestyle and culture is under threat. That is because, like the rout of the red squirrel, the process is slow, like a cancer. I count myself amongst the ignoratii in that respect, I am recently ā€˜wokeā€™.

The fix will take as many years. Are we too old, Stu, to have a chance? Do we want it badly enough to consider inflicting a situation such as seen in Syria upon ourselves? Enough people will need to believe in the threat before anything can happen.

I donā€™t think BoJo is a bad guy. Heā€™s just scared, and isnā€™t sure if he is protected enough like Trump is.

@AlexC
Yes, the Kalergi Plan and mass depopulation is the end-time game.
Dark satanic forces vs enlightened humans who want peace

In this struggle, religion plays no part, like there are satanic Buddhists and enlightened Buddhists, as well as satanic Zionists and Israelis who were simply born there because their (grand) parents had moved there but wish to coexist peacefully with the peace-loving peoples of the world.

It is no coincidence that the Soviet Union, EU, NATO, UN, etc use(d) satanic symbols.

He might be scared of Covid-19. Only he (and a small few) knows how ill he really was. Apparently he is still afflicted with issues, a long-Covid if you will. I believe that he is a charismatic figure-head and unfortunately not a leader. If he were a leader he would not have tolerated the ā€œone rule for us and another rule for themā€ which has been revealed by Dominic Cummings and that SNP MP.

He should do as he advised Sajid Javid and fire all his advisers.

1 Like

It is clear that this wasnā€™t what Boris expected coming in as PM. He thought he would deliver Brexit and be the hero that everyone would love. I think he will leg it in the not too distant future. Heā€™s good at doing disappearing acts when shit hits the fan.

Alex if you can relate the current situation to religious texts fine, also the reasoning behind but for me personally the concern about who and why has passed, we just have to get on and deal with it. It will certainly be an end game situation if we choose to do nothing. Again Iā€™m sorry but I canā€™t trust that whatever happens it is in the hands of someoneā€™s god. We are all here in the present and can make a decision to reshape the future and in that respect nothing has changed, you have a fight and the victor makes the new rules until such times as it is challenged again. And yes we all have front row seats.

1 Like

Ex a few years ago I didnā€™t think we could come back and as you say ā€œwe are lostā€ but I have have renewed faith. Take some time to go to a few events, anti masking, lockdown, anti sharia etc etc talk to the younger people, they arenā€™t all thick as pig shit and only concerned with selfies. I really used to think quite literally they were all soft as shite but I have had my eyes opened. Of course I knew the sentiment of my own kids but I wasnā€™t seeing that same sentiment in other younger people 20-40 age group without getting out and talking to them. I actually think the rate at which they are becoming enlightened is exceeding our generation for being more aware of what the future really has in store if they donā€™t shift their arses now. Of course there will always be the snowflakes and sympathisers but they will fall, melt and pay the price for their stupidity. We donā€™t need the whole population to be on our side, just enough of the right ones :wink: Many a boxing match is won before either party actually gets in the ring.

1 Like

https://youtu.be/pWJA3ftjprA

You donā€™t want to mess with the Russian police. Russia doesnā€™t want any of the Muslim vs Anti-Muslim malarky in the West.

Russia has a large Muslim population, even after the Central Asian ā€œ-stanā€ republics became independent from the Soviet Union after its collapse in 1991.

Russiaā€™s history of war and peace with Muslims goes back to 16th century when Ivan the Terrible fought the Tatars to the east, and his subsequent conquest of Astrakhan (located at the mouth of the Volga to the Caspian Sea).

Kazan, Russiaā€™s 5th largest city and the capital of the Republic of Tatarstan, was captured by Ivan the Terrible. Today the city is a symbol of Christian / Muslim symbiosis with either population making up about 50% where both Russian and Tatar languages are spoken.

Compared with

Cops

1 Like

What about ā€˜ā€˜Deeper down the Rabbit hole?ā€™ā€™

Be my guest. :slightly_smiling_face:
ā€¦

1 Like

I just caught 5 mins of the BBC news - Do you remember Neil Ferguson.
Heā€™s the one who produced the model(funded by Gates) that predicted 500k deaths in UK
Well he and his model were totally discredited by the scientific community at the time.
Guess what - he was justifying the new lockdown - so the govt are still being ā€˜ā€˜advisedā€™ā€™ by this fuckwit - you couldnā€™t make it up FFS.

Screenshot_6

1 Like

France looks dumber and dumber with someone like Macron.

Average Frenchmen (The term is redundant, so I hear) bitch and bitch about the situation but do nothing.

An important fact to keep in mind here is that Kissinger and Brzezinski were proteges of Rhodes Scholar William Yandall Elliot who trained a generation of anglophile deep state agents from his post in Harvard.

Werenā€™t Kissinger and Brzezinski both Jooish

Barack Obama Finally Speaks The Truth

In his screaming speech in Flint, Michigan (still underway at this time), BHO said,

"When Joe Biden sees a kid, his eyes light up!"

2 Likes

Iā€™m not sure about Brzezinski but he has roots in Galicia (in Poland / Ukraine), a hot bed of Joos where grandparents of such cryptos as Karl Marx and Helmut Kohl (ancestral name Kohen) hailed from.

Brzezinski co-founded the Trilateral Commission with David Rockefeller and its emblem is 666. It ought to tell you something.