Deeper down The RABBIT HOLE šŸ‡

Because for the most part, the kids are probably seen as a hindrance to plebs, around their heels all day while they are trying to concentrate on daytime TV !

I very much doubt there is very much thought goes into it from a health & welfare perspective or dare I say just plain old logic !

Getting us ready for next lockdown

Go and listen to parliament live now, talking shite about R rates and how you come out of one tier into another blah blah like there is no other information available. They are constantly giving legitimacy that this bollox is actually real !! If they werenā€™t on board they would be saying we have made a mistake but we are going to correct it right now, itā€™s all over but there is absolutely no chance of that as itā€™s not in the plan. Only control and more control matters. Itā€™s up to us to provide the reality check !!

He is sitting next to an air-cooled Suzuki triple. A 3-cylinder machine which was around in the 70s. Canā€™t tell you if it is a 380 or a 550. It is not a 750 because that was water-cooled (and nick-named ā€œthe kettleā€ or sometimes rather unkindly ā€œa water buffaloā€).

When dya think this lunacy will end?
Iā€™m beginning to think that the vaccine is a good idea, especially if it kills a few million morons

2 Likes

The grandfather of Simon Parkes was one of the most powerful Illuminati who voted on the fate of the English king (you know the king who married an American divorcee or whatever she was at the time. You know who Iā€™m talking about)

Anyway, Simon Parkesā€™ grandfather was a British diplomat in India at that time (you can find his name easily) while five men voted, he voted against the king.

Has anyone else noticed that we ainā€™t scared of terrorists anymore - Covid is the new terrorism.

Thatā€™s how Darwinian evolution works. LOL

Ignore the math I think he meant 0.002% LOL

So Matt Wancocks step grandfather has died of CV19 and whilst I am sure that is very upsetting for his family, can I posit that his grandad was probly closer to 100 yrs old than even I am, in other words he was gonna pop his clogs pretty soon anyway.
This is just confirmation, if any was needed, that its all Kabuki theatre

1 Like

Crunch time with Brexit too, apparently he has tied us to European Court, remind me how many deadlines there have been for these deal talks now !!
Covid Covid Covid but what about No Fucking Deal Brexit !!

There will be no let up on their part, from one bullshit crisis to the nextā€¦

https://youtu.be/t99KH0TR-J4

Itā€™s not Lord Kitchener who needs us now, itā€™s your neigbour, parents, grandparents, children, g/kids, friends.

I forgot to come back to your post about him in the other thread. His claims about being in a spaceship concern me especially if he says it belonged to any of the earth clubs like NASA, well not so much being in one but actually travelling in space, if it belonged to another planet and someone just passing through took him for a ride then ok. :grin:

1 Like

I purposely did not mention Simon Parkesā€™ background in the other thread, because it will be too much for the sleeping mass.

Simon Parkes said heā€™s granfather was one of the most powerful illuminati in Britain, like I said. While his daughter, who was Simonā€™s mother, worked as a typist for documents which had been translated from German about the UFOs developed in Nazi Germany. And these documents came from Germany as well as from North America and had to be handed over to NASA and its British equivalence. She eventually became alcoholic because of the stress of the job.

Simon said he actually died when he was a young boy by falling from a ledge of sorts but space aliens immediately came to his rescue. Not long ago an X-ray was taken of his cranium or vertebral column and the doctor discovered an unusual mark of severe injury which had miraculously healed.

This is absolutely not for the sheeple. When he was injured, he was taken to a spaceship of insectoid (mantid to be exact) aliens where the doctors healed his wound with high technology. When he came to, Simon asked what happened to him, and the insectoid doctor said he died.

Itā€™s a tough one to swallow for me Didge and I donā€™t class myself as a sheeple but from an opposing viewpoint I could well be I suppose.

OK, Iā€™m willing to take it back.

But sheeple generally are sleepers, believing in what the mass media tell them, like UFOs and space aliens donā€™t exist except in their hallucinations, Apollo 11 did land on the moon, the Twin Towers collapsed because of jet fuel, and an Arab in a cave somewhere in Afghanistan directed all the terrorists on 911 and later was taken out by the Navy Seal Team, and Building 7 mysteriously collapsed, perhaps because of vibration.

No need take anything back. Iā€™m there on everything earth related 911 etc but I canā€™t stretch to insectoids healing dead people on a personal level. It could be true but I like my own senses to sniff it out. Maybe there is time before I die but for nowā€¦

What I meant about the sheeple is the likes of Montecresto & urbanite probably have that same opinion of us in that we are the sheeple. Division isnā€™t such a bad thing !

1 Like

And as if by magic - right on cue!!
ROFLMFAO

Go and take a look at Matt Iā€™macock on the corona thread and see how happy he is ! :face_vomiting:

But as you say let those that want it have it as soon as !

But I donā€™t believe his bullshit that they have no plans for the passport !!!

Doā€™ya get the feeling they are rushing this for a reason?
Like they know they need to get it in before Trump is re-elected.

1 Like

I dunno Trump has been quite gung ho about getting the vaccine out ?