Deeper down The RABBIT HOLE 🐇

In the US if you die from Alzheimers and you have the corona virus it’s counted as a Covid 19 related death. Auto accident you die and have COVID your a covid death.

But then what do you do with that herd of braying jackasses?

Or we could just send them back to school for re-education - oops looks like the gov already thought of that one

2 Likes

Kalergi Plan

In his 1925 book Practical Idealism , Coudenhove-Kalergi envisioned an all-encompassing race of the future made up of “Eurasian-Negroid[s],” replacing “the diversity of peoples” and “[t]oday’s races and classes” with a “diversity of individuals.”[41]

2 Likes

I renamed the thread, feel free to name it to something else if you wish …

Very interesting article, it bears out what I have said about not all vaccines being bad. In fact it specifically lists the diseases which have been eradicated, smallpox, polio and TB are standouts. The reduced mortality from scoffed causes such as measles is also notable.

The horrific statistic is that prior to 1900 15% of infants died, the number did not fall below 2% until something like the 1970s. Also of interest is that antibiotics and other ‘modern’ drugs had very little to do with the improving overall health of the population.

Take a leaf out of the Russians’ book, hand out anti-French placards with Novichok on the handles.

1 Like

This is heavy stuff.
Only the denizens of the Rabbit Hole can handle…

3 Likes

Screenshot_9

2 Likes

Not certain, but it seems to be the pencil neck geek, Adam Schiff.

You should capitalize Chapter

My 2 cents

2 Likes

It is not as if this is a trend fuelled by ignorance — we know from our past how to become wealthy and successful. Margaret Thatcher knew it, and so did Boris Johnson. But both were overwhelmed by the system, Boris considerably more rapidly than Margaret. Already half forgotten, Boris’s plans were decent: the reduction of state bureaucracy, the creation of free ports and the restoration of Britain as an entrepôt — an acknowledgement of low taxes, free markets, and the opportunities of Brexit. They were quickly overwhelmed by fear of covid-19. Fear that the state health service, full of wonderful, dedicated people working in a bureaucratic organisation would be unable to cope.

The bureaucrats did what they always do, prioritise the organisation above its purpose. The dysfunctional national health system was eulogised with rainbow paintings and a weekly clap-for-carers.

1 Like

Same here. It’s been proven that you’re not allowed to ever recover from Covid. If you’ve ever had a positive test, then get hit by a bus 3 months later, you’re a Covid statistic.

There was an experiment some people did of sending back untouched swabs. The results came back positive. There were also people who were at a test centre, registered their details and sat in the queue for a bit, but then left before they got tested. Yep, they got positive results too.

2 Likes

I tried “Rabbit Hole 2.” Not enough characters. I tried “Rabbit Hole 2 …” Didn’t accept the dot dots in the title.

If you test positive and you go back for retesting test positive a second time your counted as 2 cases.

3 Likes

The numbers coming up on the main TV news, at the moment, are quoted as “dying within 28 days of a +ve test”.

It is your thread, I was just being polite.

Well it’s a case of eat or be eaten. The indigenous population are being replaced absolutely no doubt. We can compare with the introduction of the Grey Squirrel to our shores, the once thriving Red Squirrel population is very close to extinction and the Grey Squirrels now occupy all the best real estate and have home rule. If we don’t want to go the way of the Red Squirrel we have to reclaim everything now and the reality is it will have to involve force & violence. Not many want to face that fact and think it can all be resolved with some smart voting. I’ve been watching the frog slowly boil with eyes wide open for the last 30 years and seen all of this coming. What they don’t realise is the deranged product replacement team haven’t introduced rational, normal thinking people. They are mostly uneducated backward grunts that are easily directed by the conniving bastards orchestrating this whole fiasco (for now !) but they will definitely bite the hand that feeds them. So the solution is remove them now while we have the numbers to cope with them, if there is resistance kill them. If we choose to think politics will resolve the matter we are finished and will be replaced, it’s a stark choice but the truth is we are all involved in the most authentic of reality TV survival shows and many can’t see it.

1 Like

It’s hard to know how much effect those early vaccines had but it may well of been a case of “a little bit of what’s bad for you does you no harm” but I think what is obvious above all is the trend was already established and in line with sanitation improvements.
What is also difficult to know is how much mortality was directly associated to the early vaccines .

I believe there is “Long Covid” too :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

Have bookmarked this one for tomorrow looks very interesting. :+1:

1 Like