Deeper down The RABBIT HOLE 🐇

About bloody time

2 Likes

They won’t mandate the vaccine but…

So this is what we need next

2 Likes

Albert Pike and Karl Marx have a lot in common.

They want to kill of whites, so that they will have no more competition.

Kill the best of goyim.
The Talmud

The internet of things is scary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JO8ewrgKLVs

1 Like

This is interesting - Nige mentions reform of govt - Does he mean Direct democracy I wonder?

Not fussed about hair. True health and fitness is what’s important. :wink: (That means a buffed bod :stuck_out_tongue:)

That’s your diet? :astonished::flushed:

1 Like

What are you doing in McDonald’s anyway? Throw together your own salad. :grin:

2 Likes

He’s a politician, he lost me at vaccine. Not a swinging dick one of them will just come out and say it’s all bollox. Westminster Live and Coronation Street needs to be hacked into and transmit the like of this guy and many others like him that have come forward to say it’s nonsense.

If you can friends get out and protest today. Use it talk to other real people. I’m sorry for repeating but it’s important to keep banging the drum. :muscle: :wink:

Worms are cheap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOHV6-E9eeA

2 Likes

No … bacon rolls for daughter and SO … pizza for me occasionally

I like to make pizza at home
I start with a bag of flour and some yeast
Then, whilst all that is doing what it does, I start on the sauce …
Passata with an anchovy fillet (but don’t let the little ones see), throw in some green herbs, a teaspoon of white sugar and a little olive oil. Simmer in a small pan until the anchovy has dissipated (yes, of course I took out that piece of smelly fish ! )
If you haven’t got any ideas of other coverings just go with cheese, mozzarella for preference.

Olive oil is really good. You can rub it into your hands and other places. The effect on your skin is noticeable for days … oh sorry, wrong forum.

Screenshot_4

1 Like

Screenshot_2

2 Likes

Boy, you’re getting very philosophical these days. LOL

Yep lockdown will last til Easter which is when Bozo goes LOL

return to some kind of normality” by Easter 2021.

Normal is lost for good without some radical action.
The precedent is set under the current system. Idiots will be grateful to government for allowing a bit of time at Christmas !! Isn’t that just so good of them and all because they have our best interests at heart. Fucking Firing Squad is what they need !