Deeper down The RABBIT HOLE 🐇

Apparently Carrie is running the show under the threat that there would be no more leg over or electric shock treatment for Boris’s balls the subservient clown! :grin:

It only affects the peasants like “Baldrick”

I think some tentacles of the blackmailing deep state have shown him the dirt they have on him and since he “got covid” he’s changed from a happy go lucky priviledged elitist to a puppet with very short strings around his neck.

Screenshot_12

3 Likes

There is nothing that changes a society faster than a war…

For the DNC and all the snowflake supporters, I think the shit is about to hit the fan!

Trump is quite wise in not conceding defeat. That is the only way the Biden camp could actually take the election. They are about to be upset by reality.

I have no sympathy for any of them. Fuck 'em!

1 Like

1 Like

The 99% need to put the Davos Crew to the gallows, great reset over ! The middle management structure would just crumble. I really think it’s achievable. Up the resistance !! :wink:

EDIT: 3 post rules

Yes no doubt about it we have to start hanging a few of these twisted bastards !

1 Like
1 Like

1 Like

This was outside Lime Street Station Liverpool. It’s certainly plausible and worthy of some thought for sure IMO. This is the issue when so much information is classified and much of it is for nefarious activity.

1 Like

Israel was created by satanists and serves only the interests of the cabalists/satanists.
But people don’t know that.

1 Like

Satanic cult cannibalism.
On the label.
At least watch the 5min video.

1 Like

2 Likes

I am a bit surprised that Nige thinks Biden has won!!

1 Like

Russian political science professor:
Trump has 410 electoral college votes.
California actually voted for Trump but there was too much fraud in California.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzaMM9B3ha8

1 Like

So we send the pilot to prison and the others still go to 4* hotels?