Deeper down The RABBIT HOLE 🐇

Screenshot_14

2 Likes

Ditto.
According to everything I see on BBC etc - we are just waiting for Bidens anointment in January

Isn’t that the star of David on that flag?

Ok, now for some Magog high octane speculation
I think what we are witnessing here with the Ronahoax and election fraud is the birth of the 3rd renaissance.
The 2nd renaissance was all abt the written word - this one will be all abt the internet and the end of fake news and corrupt politicians.

3 Likes

that-awkward-moment-when-you-unplug-yourself-from-the-matrix-43926494

2 Likes

:rofl:
2 Likes

This is the first time I’ve been aware of Ward so no idea abt hi background.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NHCtky9868&feature=emb_logo

5fbe1c6dc744d3d7

True.

7a76a65a5868c37c

3 Likes

Doesn’t it make you glad to see that Charlie is suffering from Covid and the lockdown just the same as we are

1 Like

Some guy in a different thread is talking about Biden having had a stroke. (His dad had personal connection with Biden)

I am not surprised that Biden is already on life support, but I can’t confirm.

That would fit with the “ask Siri/Ciri ?” stuff about how old the president is. Did they really want Harris but knew it wouldn’t fly through the regular channels …like voting ? By all accounts she can match Killary for being a total ruthless bitch ?

1 Like

The timing is all wrong for the Deep State.
They don’t want Biden to go out of commission at this moment.

So far Trump is ahead. OANN is a good source.

Screenshot_10

2 Likes

The police in Liverpool were shocking yesterday. I don’t know if you know “Daddy Dragon” (English Democrats), he had just started to display a large cloth print version of the Bill Of Rights 1688 when the coppers surrounded them and immediately confiscated. They are a disgrace on the whole and won’t stand a chance if it really goes off. People are showing restraint for now but it won’t last.

We will see Didge. I doubt that glitch on ciri was an accident apart from maybe the date setting.

I personally believe that BJ is shit-scared.
In the most recent prime ministers briefing that I (accidentally) watched he appeared to be apologising for imposing lock down. Of course he didn’t actually use those words but the briefing was the first Monday after the rumpus on the streets of London and I would guess that he has seen the anger on the streets and is now worried.

BTW the demonstrations did not make it to mainline news … no surprise.