Deeper down The RABBIT HOLE 🐇

Yes, there are two theories as to which one was worse.

The answer is probably the combination of both.

Now that winter is coming, it’s time to teach this boy how to go camping.

1 Like

I wonder if the BBC know something ?
I noticed that a few days ago they addressed as President Elect and now he is back to regular old Joe Biden and of course the “President Elect” title dropped !
BBC-

BBC

1 Like

Funny you posted that - my boss asked me today what was happening in the election - she hadn’t heard anything today or yesterday.
I told her they had fucked up and were now too embarrassed to admit it.

3 Likes

He should have flown-in with one of his suits …

1 Like

All to Yoko’s delight.

Screenshot_9

1 Like

You know, I think she was responsible for killing the great group talent.

I laughed with Brits when I heard about this joke.

—Yoko Ono is visiting the emergency shelters for those victims of the big tsunami (of March 2011) to entertain the children.
—Didn’t they suffer enough?

1 Like

North Carolina made the difference?
Great news.

Nonetheless, recount in GA means little because the Dems destroyed or threw out Trump votes. Isn’t it legally possible to let people vote again?

Christopher Krebs (DHS) fired.

He said:
“The November 3rd election was the most secure in American history. … There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised.”

Christopher is not a typical ■■■■■■ name.
Krebs isn’t German, either.
I just wonder what his ethnic background is.

A new election vote is possible with no demoncrap tricks and with witnesses from both parties to verify.

The whole idea of this election spectacle is not just to defeat the Dem party, but to identify the agents of the darkness, expose them, put them to public shame, and let the sheeple wake up.

:+1:Very Funny Didge :laughing:

Here’s another funny one: a guy calling himself Ricktheboss just called Dr. Manhattan a “King amongst men”

It reminds me of the saying “In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king”

2 Likes

Deep source insiders have been telling me for days that an “epic counter attack” against the deep state is about to be launched by Trump. We don’t know the details about this counter attack,

Invoke the Insurrection Act and declare the Democrats’ blatant vote rigging

Hurry up. It’s Friday morning in the US.
Can they arrest people on weekends? LOL

1 Like
3 Likes

I think America should adopt this as their new national anthem LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDfAdHBtK_Q

3 Likes

I think a lot of Dems will be saying this over the weekend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Kobdb37Cwc

1 Like