Deeper down The RABBIT HOLE 🐇

The illegals are protesting today at Penally Barracks, they want a house not a hotel !!!

https://youtu.be/RRRJJ-5uow0

This should shut BLM up for a while

5 Likes

Screenshot_7

123251823_859875898106592_3876210992006235920_n

1 Like

Live at the Apollo features (occasionally) a lady who has cerebral palsy.
The first time I saw her I was apprehensive about what might happen, but she was actually funny.
I laughed quite a lot.

If you’re going to be disrespectful … I prefer “Camel-toe Harris”

1 Like

No traffic lights?
Gee, must be fun to cross major boulevards.

In Shanghai, it was fun to cross streets with traffic lights because vehicles tend to ignore pedestrians. LOL

The last person who tried to have their own government issue the money was shot.

He was known as JFK, then president of the USA.

Yes but as far as I know they allow White Jelly Babies to take part too. Unlike the new BAME show from the BBC who openly discriminate by only allowing all the dark ones to participate and yet the white majority of licence fee payers will foot the bill !!

Screenshot_1

POS lowlives!

1 Like

Pfizer

1 Like

Before JFK, it was Abe Lincoln.

And countries issuing their own money get bombed.
Libya, North Korean and Iran come to mind.

So far, North Korea and Iran are surviving.

JFK had put in place legislation to take control of the money.
I heard that decision was immediately reversed by his successor.

IMO the only way that action can make any sense is if the government also give the clowns that want to take these drugs as much as they want free, even if it kills them. Just decriminalising ownership of the drug does nothing to halt what these idiots are prepared to do to get their hands on the drugs. So all of the associated crime for the pursuit of these drugs is still there.

1 Like

Johnson, not BoJo, was a traitor. He had a hand in the assassination. He was after JFK’s wife too. That’s why she got remarried quickly to get away from him.

JFK naively alienated factions of the CIA and FBI. So nobody was protecting him.
But his cardinal sin was to oppose Israel’s nuclear armament.

No, his cardinal sin was to wrest control of the money supply from the deep state.

This year hasn’t been all bad at least. Had some good paramotor flights.

3 Likes

@Didgevillage

Screenshot_8

Good one.