Deeper down The RABBIT HOLE 🐇

I would like to have a bit more background on Lucy

Is she capable of using 95% of her brain-power?
:wink:

Yeah I thought I had seen it before.

Watching so much stuff lately it all blurs into one LOL

a-senior-moment

A senior moment

2 Likes

I was reading lucy comments: “Shit For Brains has just been on, babbling about how him and Kameltoe got 74 million votes more…”
She talks like a he, ergo luke. Strike 1.

Lucy is an English and French feminine given name derived from the Latin masculine given name Lucius. Or Luke.

Pray Trump wins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16s424pCUHA&feature=emb_logo

1 Like

Looks like our BBC is in on the fraud - remember building 7 on 911?

The BBC claims this was a “data entry error” that was corrected. The “data entry error” was not corrected, if it was, until it became an issue. How does the BBC know that the sudden jump in votes for Biden wasn’t fraud that when exposed was explained away by crooked officials as a “data entry error.”

Note also that the exact same thing occured in neighboring Wisconsin at about the same time. So we had two simultaneous “data entry errors” in two critical contested states that wiped out Trump’s lead? How likely is that?

Note also that correcting the “data entry error” did not result in the reappearnce of Trump’s lead. So how was the error corrected?

1 Like

Irony is, BBC is still “prestigious” overseas, while its reliability is in the gutter in Britain.

Screenshot_19

Screenshot_28

Yes, many ■■■■ support Trump.
My ■■■■■■ friends in America definitely do.

Fill me in on the result of such recounts.
How will they affect the proclamation of Biden as the “President elect” which has no legal basis, I assume.

1 Like

Because it says so on their script !!!

3 Likes

As you say “news readers,” they don’t tell you anything substantial.

They are just reading the scripts and narratives handed to them.

The dow is up 5% today and that is pre open - I THINK that is bc the markets are pricing in a Trump win?
Thoughts?

1 Like

And oil is up 8% - now if Diden was gonna win oil would be down 10% by now.

1 Like

Fraud! Thousands of illegal votes identified by Trump campaign in Nevada as Biden “win” begins to collapse

The net is flooding with evidence but the usual suspects are ignoring, it’s quite odd but the only MSM I have seen actually discussing the fraud and acknowledging it is SKY Australia.

1 Like

Yeah there is lots of coverage showing dems celebrating in all the major cities and referring to Trumps unfounded allegations but nothing on BBC apart from that

It’s easy to forget abt the lockdown atm - but its still here LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSAlLGwNhu4&feature=emb_logo

3 Likes