Deeper down The RABBIT HOLE šŸ‡

I keep meaning to ask you Didge, is the Japanese playbook exactly the same as what you are seeing in the USA & Europe ?

Piers Corbyn was given a complete discharge yesterday (although found guilty) over his arrests under coronahoax regulations for protesting. No fine, no porridge. Regardless of his other politics, he has been bang on over vaccines, lockdown, covid tales etc.

The only difference in the Japanese playbook is that they are not focusing on a genocide.
The mysterious website deagel.com also predicts only a relatively small reduction at 18% in the population for Japan
https://www.deagel.com/forecast

as opposed to
70% reduction for the US
78% reduction for the UK
65% reduction for Germany
etc

White genocide that is.

I remember looking at the projections on Deagel about 10 years ago and thinking what the hell do they know ?. At the time they used to make it very clear that their data came direct from Governments around the world. Bingo ! Confirmation that what was happening was coordinated.

So for Japan they are not pushing ethnic diversity ?
How about this vaccine nonsense and covid regulations ?

Following the peasants revolt in 138x I believe the King didnā€™t allow gatherings of more than 6 people ! Sound familiar ? :grin:

2 Likes

128278933_132922211949729_1079785583795314964_n

1 Like

Covid test made on wine!ā€¦

Found positive.

People need to STOP relying on the ROTTEN mainstream for half truths.

2 Likes

So if it is safe why do they need legal indemnity?

2 Likes

Mathematical order encoded in a clock.

dff250304a7ee21937ffc1083705dd599df19b40_2_690x866

2 Likes
2 Likes

ā€œWe need protection because we think this may kill millions and donā€™t fancy going bankrupt over it or being the scapegoat when we were told to rush it through, just get any old swill in a test tube and get it knocked out and you will be handsomely rewardedā€. Thatā€™s what the fly on the wall told me. :grin:

1 Like
1 Like

Screenshot_2
Screenshot_4
Screenshot_5
Screenshot_6
Screenshot_7
Screenshot_8

1 Like
3 Likes

Screenshot_1

3 Likes

The Japanese will not put up with such diversity.
Enough headache with Koreans.
Iā€™m watching vaccine nonsense, but the government is not pushing for it (yet). Probably they come up with a better (or safer) alternative to Gates vaccine.
As for Covid regulations, there has been no lockdown. Some businesses are suffering, but the Japanese will work even if they are told not to.

1 Like

Shouldnā€™t ā€œLatrogenicā€ be Iatrogenic (capital i)?

You are correct, it should be but in JAMA itā€™s written with an L. Perhaps itā€™s a ploy to distract people from knowing iatrogenic means related to doctorā€™s/scientistā€™s fault. JAMA is corrupt. I would go with iatrogenic.

1 Like