Deeper down The RABBIT HOLE 🐇

“You can’t awaken someone who’s pretending to be asleep.”

Enough people have been awakened with the amount of information available today.

If the pretenders refuse to come out of their supposed sleep, so be it. Let them take the vaccine. Let them watch TV all day long and believe everything. Let them live under NWO for eternity.

By then, awakened people will be in a better world.

1 Like

Here is a goat-fucker who obviously didn’t see an animal he liked, so he had the owner instead!

1 Like

I haven’t listened yet…

EDIT: Something he says might tie in to what happens about 1:36mins into video here;-

I dunno but I have a bad feeling about the white hat talk, it seems to have tailed off a bit too.
I have still seen Simon’s info in slightly different format before his is published. Talk about confused.com!!!

Parkes mentions Taylor Swift (an Illuminati minion) tweet.
Good guys and bad guys were involved in Nashville.
The explosion was done by good guys.

Space weapons were used to take out the original explosives prepared by bad guys.

The country has been shut down for this!!

388 deaths of under 60’s without any underlying health conditions after testing positive (with a faulty PCR test)

Over 76,000 nurses no show in one day. (30th October)

Alex - Can’t see vid - message shows as

No video with supported format and MIME type found

I think it may be this one

1 Like

Yes Didge I heard what he said but I sense a change in tone and I don’t really trust much of what I see & hear.

In the video I posted on the Nashville Bombing thread it is clear the first explosion was not the RV, that’s not to say it was not hit next, there are just small conflicts in my mind in all the information. Proof of the pudding will be who is in the White House on the 20th. It’s starting to seem a bit desperate if they need a million people out to remind the electors which way to vote.

I thought Katie had been banned on Twitter/UT/FB
That vid should go viral but it’ll probly get deleted soon

As far as I know her Youtube hasn’t been taken down but I think she has had videos removed.

She raises a great point and I was talking to my mate’s daughter she is an A&E nurse) a few weeks back about it, not only are lots of hospitals empty, many of the staff have jumped on the full pay band wagon of self isolating etc etc for no good reason other than they can.

1 Like

I thought Simon was/is legit but still have few doubts abt his sources. And a lot of his posts seem like conjecture after the fact. Jury is still out but time will tell
If he was really privy to classified info would they let him post anything at all??

2 Likes

And I had heard the 300 number from the journalist on twitter which I posted earlier so looks like a lot more ppl are hopefully waking up at last

They arrested the lady in Gloucester hospital walk through !!!

He is prepared for that eventuality.
He is carefully choosing words not to trigger YouTube censorship.
Nobody knows who is giving him classified information, except him. Some parallel to Mike Adams videos may mean they have a common source.

I have a really good mate, retired mechanical engineer, smart as you like but he buys this bullshit, he sent me some bullshit statistics from our local rag (Liverpool Echo), I have had to tell him to Foxtrot Oscar !!!

Yeah I don’t understand why ppl are buying this shit - the numbers just don’t add up.
Ever tried to see your local GP? It takes weeks but the surgery is always empty when I walk past.

1 Like

I don’t disbelieve him D and hope everything he is saying is true