Deeper down The RABBIT HOLE 🐇

I received a meme on whatsapp showing a picture of WW1 lads in the trenches saying stop moaning about being lockdown over xmas etc. I wasn’t really sure how to interpret it but my view was it is exactly because of them why we should not accept lockdowns and moan as much as possibly, they were doing what they were doing for our freedoms and we should respect that by doing what we can do for our freedoms now, including moaning. I realise the meme can also mean you think you have it bad spare a thought for these guys type of thing. Which way would you guys take the message ?

Yeah I’ve ramped up my protests - I sent an em to abt 120 MP’s this morning. Sent them the Van Morrison quote

Politicians ‘Haven’t Missed A Paycheck Since Lockdown Began’ : Van Morrison

1 Like

I hope Charlie is right

Start at 13

That is pretty awful, I didn’t know those things happened with ‘colds’ … I know they weren’t colds.

I am glad that the survivors feel happy to be still alive.

1 Like

I have spoken to Geza, he was an arrogant twat. Him talking to Charlie makes sense, he craves exposure more than anything he stands for IMO.
That aside, me too, it’s a big ask, it’s almost like expecting Father Christmas to visit everyone in one night…oh wait he does. :grin:

This isn’t in English but it doesn’t matter…

https://youtu.be/g7d0YNtRJB4

So yesterday I had a short conversation with my 3-y-o grandson, he is nearly 4 … in January.

He remarked how Sarah is his favourite auntie
I asked how his auntie Eve would feel if she heard him say that
… one-second pause while the mental cogs grind
“auntie Eve is also my favourite, and so is auntie Marie”

:rofl:

1 Like
1 Like

Screenshot_14

1 Like

She’s dead. What a terrible price to pay for trusting the wrong guys.

1 Like

5c3b22807d5410da

1 Like

All the signs of a future Hedge trader :smiley:

1 Like

It’s starting to look that way Didge. The needed the live propaganda for the sheeple but difficult to cover it up when one drops on live TV. I am going to keep an eye on this one.

@AlexC have you seen or heard anything about this ? Or indeed any other similar events ?
I have no idea if this is authentic or not.

Don’t know abt you guys but I have introduced some new rules for the annual family business meeting tomorrow.

1. If you are eating you must sit down.
  2. If standing up you must be drinking
  3. Any hugging and kissing under the mistletoe must be consensual.
  4. Face nappies are not required.
  5. Any elbow bumping will result in a loss of annual bonus for both miscreants.
  6. The rules do not apply to gkids, they can do as they please same as last year
3 Likes

1 Like

This one appears to show a record of death.

I hope all resident Rabbits here have a great Christmas & don’t make it any different than normal because of stupid rules !!

4 Likes

Sort of reminds me.
Some years ago a teenager in the US with Down’s syndrome (or something congenital I don’t remember) sued his parents, claiming he shouldn’t have been born.

4 Likes