D-Day 2019 - Seventy-five Years Later

The guy never sleeps! Trust me he is a deranged loser! He has nothing better to do! When he was at Forex Factory he had 9 accounts at one time posing with different pseudonyms!

1 Like

Magog/Boudica/Didgevillage/4/5/6/7/8/9 proudly claimed having multiple usernames on FF.

I do not doubt the same is occurring here.

Edit:
Damn! You beat me to it!

1 Like

This is him bragging about his nine accounts! Look at the Nov 13 post

1 Like

I don’t doubt he’s got multiple accounts particularly on other sites but the posting styles/verbiage/level of sanity expressed in their posts here tells me they are two different people.

Now if you’re sure of it, send a message to Patriot, he’ll put up with a lot of BS but I seriously doubt he’d put up with a multiple account holder if he knew about it.

He can easily trace the IP addresses right back to the computers being used pretty easily to determine it either way.

1 Like

All that is necessary for undetectable multiple identities is multiple devices with different providers…all of which can be located in a single room and operated by a one person.

And they can all be traced to that same room.

Not if they are using VPN. Mine often shows that I am in Seattle.

A true cyber geek has the tools.

…but still can find only the originating tower, not the specific address of the user.

I already did. Also I am certain they are the same as I caught them using similar phrases that He used while at FF, and not to mention Asaritis caught him posting the same video in another thread! There is no doubt in my mind they are the same! You probably don’t think so but just keep in mind I have known his postings a lot longer so I know what to look for.

Its easy to switch up IP addresses so that test won’t work. Just ban the arse.

Magog did not have multiple user names at FF. He reincarnated 12 times because he got banned every time and came back. Look at the timing of the posts. Didgevillage cannot be in the UK, which Magog is, unless he is up all night, which I doubt.

2 Likes

Unrelated attacks…………hardly! :roll_eyes: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:The MSM praise didn’t last long before the their TDS sickness was triggered and that moron pinhead mayor couldn’t stay focused on the reverence of the occasion to keep his asinine behavior and insults in check.

It’s already been proven but you can’t help yourself! You are wrong again! He was posting with multiple accounts at forex factory at the same time and I don’t know why you have to lie and keep covering for him!

1 Like

I can pick any country I want to appear to be in…including UK.

…and I can claim to be in any country I want.

IP locations and claimed locations are relatively meaningless.

Nonetheless, we’ve drifted way off topic. Here’s a refresher:

I am not covering for him, but looking at it objectively. @Magog abbreviates words, @Didgevillage does not. Didgevillage has good knowledge of the US, Magog does not. It doesn’t stack up. I wake up at 6am and sometimes look at PB on my phone. I see Didgevillage having posted in the last few hours. Magog would not stay up all night!

Now quit the personal attacks and focus on the opinion.

2 Likes

It’s incredibly naive to think that you can’t! I have VPN called “tunnel bear” and allows you to go anywhere in the world!

But you are right let’s get back on topic, but I find it disgusting in what he is doing, especially on this thread which is why I said something about it!

1 Like

You are protecting him and stop trying to derail this thread! I have no doubt that it is the same person and you are incredibly naive to think otherwise! You are protecting someone who goes out of his way to be disrespectful to us vets and for that I have no respect for him! So please stop with this BS! You are not going to convince me when I have proof otherwise!

Am I Magog too? :roll_eyes: I am not protecting anyone! How can I get that through that thick head of yours? I wasn’t the one to derail this thread; I think you were. Have you conclusive proof? Let’s see it. Show me on Ross’ thread so not to derail here.

Ok, I said my bit. If you think he is disrespectful to vets, that is another matter.

1 Like

Because you have a history of anything said that is adverse to your Friend says otherwise. You are making a straw mans argument predicated in denial and if it’s anyone who has a thick head it is you! You have enabled his behaviour in the past and you continue to do so here, so please just spare me your bullshit again!

1 Like