D-Day 2019 - Seventy-five Years Later

I asked for your proof, not a character assassination or more insults.

Just fucking grow up.

1 Like

I am just telling you the truth and you should take your own advice and stop being a troll!

1 Like

I was replying to asaratis, not you and you’re the one who butted in. It’s not my fault you’re on every bloody thread and if I contribute, then you accuse me of trolling. Piss off.

Yeah sure Jen! You just so happened to pop in this thread and make a defensive argument for your boy! Sure whatever you say!

1 Like

Objectivity fails you big time clearly. You are so emotionally driven.

Look who is talking about emotion? You are one to talk! Every single one of your responses is based on being over emotional!

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: right… Obviously.

Couldn’t help yourself could you? Now who needs to grow up?

I think consensus would say it’s you. Oh go on then, you can have the last word! :smile:

Ok troll! Whatever you have tell yourself to keep your delusions alive have at it!

1 Like

http://www.sarahsundin.com/the-sea-before-us-tour-of-southwick-house/blog-2-sh-map-c/

1 Like

If he was banned repeatedly and kept coming back with a new alias how on earth is he being allowed to continue under the new one?

Don’t ask her, she’ll just make up some lie like she always does!

They simply didn’t catch him right away until they booted him by deleting all his accounts! He was posting his anti ■■■■■■ crap there too and Jen the enabler kept supporting him while he did it until eventually they terminated the entire thread altogether! Ultimately it was Jens fault even though many people warned her about it not to allow it to happen but as always she is stubborn and won’t listen to reason!

1 Like

He was banned repeatedly at FF where we came from too for talking about ■■■■ all the time. Most of us got banned along the way too, including myself and DrManhattan. DrManhattan reincarnated a number of times as well, 4 if I recall rightly. I did not go back but sought a new home.

@Dr_Manhattan How could I have enabled @Magog at FF? He hardly posted in the RH but in the news threads. I was not aware of all his handles.

I don’t believe you! I think you knew and he was very much active in the RH where he discussed at length with Verve about the very same nonsense he spews here! Did you suddenly come down with a case of convenient amnesia or are you simply making shit up again?

lastword1

D-Day 2019 - Seventy-five Tears Later

…is the topic.

Can someone explain this pic?

1 Like