Cucked US Military Launches Investigation Into Soldiers Allegedly Having Patriotic Views!

Really?

Julia

9m

Except whites are the only ones penalized.

Yes, the military doesn’t want any extremists. They just want people who are willing to invade other people’s countries because bankers want it.

1 Like

The US military wants real dumbasses like the ones in this interview that are easy to program and control.

https://youtu.be/v0f3EbhHncA

So all nationalists are racist?

Go back and read through the discussion and see if you can figure out what we’re talking about.

Go read post @10. I know exactly what we’re talking about and I pointed out some errant assumptions made in the title and the OP.

Nationalism does not equal Racism.

Apparently not.

No where have I stated that Nationalism requires racism.

White nationalism however by definition is inherently racist.

You seem to just be playing the ass again out of boredom or you need some help with your comprehension skills.

No. It is you that twists and turns continuously.

Donald Trump has stated that he is a nationalist.

I am a nationalist.

Trump is white.

I am white.

We are white nationalists.

Neither of us is racist.

1 Like

You can’t possibly be this dense.

The whole point of white nationalism is a desire to purge the country of Anyone that isn’t of white European Descent.

That is the expressed purpose of Identity Evropa.

Trump is a Nationalist but he’s most certainly not a White Nationalist.

That is correct.

The problem I see here in this argument is the definition of “White Nationalism” is being defined by sources like the NY Times to mean it’s definition is racist along the lines of white supremacy in which conflates a literal translation to one that is a associated with a unsavoury historical context such as the civil rights movement where Whites discriminated against blacks! Such terms are not literal but instead are mere revisionist jingoistic terms by changing their literal meaning to one that is symbolic of a particular context associated with an event in time. Another example of this is the so called flag that has often been miscast as the confederate flag! It was never the confederate flag, it was really the Flag of the North Virginia Army, but because the KKK carried the flag it’s meaning and symbolism changed to being racist over time. Another example is the Nazi Swastica that was stolen from an ancient Tibetan symbol which was Long in existence for thousands of years prior to Hitler incorporating it to mean something else! So in conclusion Asaratis is correct in his literal translation of claiming to be a white Nationalist is not racist, as he is ascribing to a factual literal definition of the words themselves, rather than a term that was a coined media phrase used regularly during the civil rights movement! It really depends on which definition you are willing to accept, the original literal definition or one that was redefined by the liberal press!

1 Like

“White Nationalism” is by definition racist, “Nationalism” is not.

White Nationalism is based in white racial superiority and the desire to purge the nation of those who are not of white European descent.

Nationalism is an inherently good thing, but when you assign a racial component to it you open the door to great evil.

Where I see the problem in the media is that they automatically assign racist connotations to “Nationalism” where there are none.

Please read carefully what I just said! I respectfully disagree!

I read it. This isn’t a topic I’m unfamiliar with and I’ve spent a good many years looking at the press on the subject.

I see a continual misrepresentation of what Nationalism means and it is always conflated with “White Nationalism” by the leftwing press.

Since Trump started running on a Pro US Nationalism platform the bias has become insane.

The point is the word “White” and the word “Nationalism” have two separate meanings! Compounding them to describe something can also take on different meanings! Asaratis is simply stating a fact that he is white and a Nationalist, therefore he is a White Nationalist which doesn’t necessarily mean what you are insisting it to mean, that it is inherently a term to describe a white racist nationalist because that is simply incorrect! Just because it has other connotations associated with those two words and how they are used does not automatically revert to a default definition or has primacy over the other! You should know this if you read anything of Derrida’s deconstruction method!

“There is no outside the text”

1 Like

Separately they have specific meaning.

Combined they have a very specific meaning in the same way “Arab Nationalism” and “Black Nationalism” have very specific meaning.

Being white and nationalist has no negative connotation, being a “White Nationalist” will always carry a negative connotation because of what it denotes in the same way that “Arab Nationalism” and “Black Nationalism” do.

They are all race based separatist organizations/movements.

The negative connotation part is what is subjective! They don’t necessarily have to be negative, only what one who uses such definitions is or will infer or chooses it to mean!

1 Like

Racial separatist and superiority organizations will always be viewed negatively.

Whit Nationalism is clearly defined, it’s racist by nature.

By who? You are using a default position to argue something that is already subjective therefore on a linguistic standpoint you are incorrect!

By anyone that doesn’t share those feelings.

There is no context in which they are positive.

Go argue with the dictionaries and encyclopedia the courts, state and federal laws which designate them as hate groups and domestic extremist organizations.