Cucked US Military Launches Investigation Into Soldiers Allegedly Having Patriotic Views!

But feelings are not definitions or literal meanings of words they are just feelings therefore are subject to change, literal meanings of words are not!

Go argue with the dictionaries, encyclopedias, the courts, state and federal laws which designate them as hate groups and domestic extremist organizations.

They may designate anything they wish, does not change what is considered subjective and what is literal meanings of the words themselves.

You’re making an entirely ridiculous argument.

So by your logic, the Nazi Swastica should not be used by the Tibetan religious order because ■■■■■■ organisations deem it to mean something else? Even though it’s symbolic representation means something different which originated with their beliefs and customs and not of the Nazi Party?

No I am not! You are simply ignoring the larger context in which I am stating my case! You are arguing with a lawyer after all, so you need to revert to the facts! Language is central to this argument! Just because courts, media decided to add different connotations to a specific set of words does not mean it gives primacy over their original meanings!

The Tibetan Swastika does not represent Aryan Superiority nor is it associated with the extermination of ■■■■■

Context is everything.

There is no White Nationalist organization or movement that isn’t all about racial superiority and separatism.

You are pivoting and avoiding answering the question directly! We already know their meanings!

What is the difference between the two? Some would disagree with you on distinguishing the two! For much of what you trying to argue you yourself revert to mere definitions to define something which in essence you not only fail to a knowledge the substance of my argument but rely on words themselves without any consideration to their literal meaning vs. ones made up by Lawyers.

Let’s put this another way shall we?
The coined termed “white nationalist” was first used in 1970. So let’s say before such term was even used in the context that you are insisting that it means, if Asaratis were to make the same statement to you, what would the term “white nationalist” mean then?

Also do you think the Flag of the Northern Virginia Army as being a racist symbol? Do you hold the same argument as you do towards the Tibetan Swastica?

Apparently, there is no such topic.

1 Like

You’re being ridiculous now.

The difference is what they sand for and the intent of the groups using them.

There is no context in which White Nationalism is not racist by definition.

It’s not ridiculous and you altogether are avoiding answering my questions, which means you are avoiding it altogether for fear of being exposed for your contradictories of what you are arguing! Ultimately you are not malleable in this discussion to accept what I am saying from a intellectual standpoint!

I’m answering your questions you just don’t like the answers.

No you are not! Please refer to my previous post where I posed such questions only for you to respond with I am being ridiculous! That is not an appropriate response!

1 Like

Having interests as a race or group of people isn’t racist. It isn’t racist for any race or group. It’s how civilization works. Different groups have different interests. Nothing more.

1 Like

The White Nationalist Movement is all about White Supremacy and purging the country of non whites.

Don’t pretend otherwise.

Here dude, you forgot to post this
https://youtu.be/VOgFZfRVaww

Lennon was essentially just a talented, globalist, flower child.

What a life that would be.

Imagine there’s no heaven
It’s easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people living for today

Imagine there’s no countries
It isn’t hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people living life in peace

You may say I’m a dreamer
But I’m not the only one
I hope someday you’ll join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people sharing all the world

You may say I’m a dreamer
But I’m not the only one
I hope someday you’ll join us
And the world will live as one

Was my least favorite of the Beatles… in spite of his contributions to all the Lennon/McCartney songs.

George Harrison and his eastern religion may have had similar sentiments as Lennon. I don’t really know. But he never came across the same way as Lennon… as you say, a globalist flower child.

1 Like

Typically that is because it was the white races exploiting the resources of the others around the world for several centuries.

Which was the epitome of the globalism you champion.

1 Like