Cucked US Military Launches Investigation Into Soldiers Allegedly Having Patriotic Views!

2c8m494y

We are living through a modern-day witch hunt.

You can’t go a single day without a headline concerning White Nationalists being “revealed” and “uncovered” somewhere.

Today, it’s in the military.

Yahoo News:

Amid concerns about white nationalists enlisting in the U.S. military to gain combat training, the Marines have discharged a reservist who was identified as belonging to a notorious hate group, Yahoo News has learned. Meanwhile, the Army National Guard took a different approach in dealing with an enlisted man who held, but has renounced, similar extremist views.

Last month, the Marines severed ties with reservist Lance Cpl. Logan Piercy, who was one of 11 active-duty service members alleged to have ties to Identity Evropa by HuffPost in April. Identity Evropa is classified as a white supremacist group by the Anti-Defamation League, listed as a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center and was a key organizer of the 2017 Charlottesville, Va., white supremacist rally that resulted in the murder of counterprotester Heather Heyer.

So because the SPLC and the ADL said so, the US military is now purging its ranks of White men who love their country. Because, as we all know, patriotism is a dangerous ideology that is unnecessary for modern soldiers serving Israel’s interests worldwide.

Soldiers are only to be motivated by Globo-Homo values and the paychecks that they’re given.

Love of one’s country and one’s people are criminal values that have no place in a civilized society, let alone in Israel’s Army.

“Extremist organizations actively seek out active and veteran members of the military,” said James. “A lot of these groups really value the types of experience, tactical training, leadership ability that you get in the military, so often, now, these groups are actively encouraging people to go and join the military to get that experience and then bring those skills back to their extremist groups. That’s another thing we need to look out for in terms of these groups actively seeking those types of experience.”
See, I’m not sure I subscribe to this strategy (if it even exists) because it appears to be mostly a strategy borne of necessity, not anything that was well thought-out or deliberate.

Put simply: a lot of young White men don’t have any employment opportunities outside of the military.

Any organization with few resources and which is trying to help get its members on its feet is going to have to recommend the military as a potential career path to combat unemployment and poverty within its ranks.

Elizabeth Yates and Patrick James, researchers at the University of Maryland’s Study of Terrorism and Responses to Terrorism program, told Yahoo News earlier this year that white supremacists are joining the military in order to receive combat training. A report in the Washington Post found that immigrants face more scrutiny than white supremacists when enlisting.

“We have also seen from reporting and scholarship outside our database that in this recruiting, they’re also encouraging members if they do join to avoid signals that might tell a recruiter that they’re extremist,” said Yates, “saying, ‘Don’t get tattoos, grow your hair long.’ And we just don’t know to what extent that’s being implemented.”

Yeah, because they don’t want to lose their job and go broke, and ■■■■ are hunting down White people and hounding them out of their jobs all over this country.

Riveting stuff.

Anyways, under ideal conditions, I would never advise some kid to join the military to gain “experience” when they could get far better at shooting by hitting the firing range with their bros. Furthermore, even CrossFit is a better workout program than what they have you do in the Army with the constant running around carrying heavy gear that gets your joints all fucked up.

Not to mention the fact that the military is good at breaking young men’s psyches down through intimidation, sleep deprivation, and bad food to the point that they don’t ask questions and just do as they’re told. Frankly, you don’t want to have a dissident movement filled with members that have a Pavlovian reaction to orders being barked at them by negro drill sergeants.

Besides, with all these wars in the pipeline, do all these patriotic Americans want to lose life and limb fighting for Israel? It’s an important question that requires a bit of soul-searching, and something they won’t be able to ask themselves if the Army makes their decisions for them.

2 Likes

I hope they enjoy fighting wars with the brothas in Supply leading the effort. What’s going to happen when they find out that they would rather go to their black power Masonic meetings, get their haircut for the third time in a week, submit shaving waivers, go to the gym, get put on a profile, or get their uniforms tailored - than actual do anything military related? Winning. MAGA.

2 Likes

They will just put the ladies in charge. Problem solved. Someone has to mother all of the knuckle draggers.

1 Like

That would work up until news of a deployment got out. Then all of the women would get pregnant as usual or claim that they need to stay home because of hardship issues.

1 Like

White supremacist are antithetical to “Good Order and Discipline” in the US military.

The Marine Corps is doing the right thing ridding the Corps of such trash.

I dont like SPLC deciding who is a white supremacist…

But in general I would not want to serve with a white supremacist. If a black guy is watching MY back, I don’t want some white supremacist on my team taking him out.

Same is true if you reverse the colors too.

Such people cannot be trusted to uphold our constitution.

1 Like

When did these shady organizations become the arbitrary moral dictators of society?

The ADL was created after some pedo ■■■ raped and murdered a White girl and then tried to pin the blame on a feckless negro.

So much moral authority.

3 Likes

Virtue signaling among your own kind?

1 Like

He’s finally found a home where he can let it all hang out. So much for those years of denial about not being an Anti Semite.

Why try to conflate white nationalism with white supremacy?

While nationalism is patriotic regardless of ethnicity, belief in racial supremacy is not. The OP seems to be an attempt to meld them all together.

3 Likes

Yeah the article is conflicting and it’s thesis is confused without offering a single focus! At first glance my first thought was the Military justice system to which I posted a OPED about it some days ago about how Obama destroyed it with his bullshit in order to weaken the military and how it desperately needs reforming! This is nothing more than to illicit a reaction and steer the conversation to another focus! In other words it’s disingenuous and loses its purpose when it’s poorly written to begin with!

You cannot separate the two. Imagined racial superiority is what drives White Nationalism.

Nationalism has no racial component.

They are each distinct.

This being true, since I am white and I am a nationalist; making me a white nationalist, I should not be automatically considered white supremacist.

Though I do have some disdain for various behaviors of several different ethnic groups, I harbor the same disdain for white people that exhibit like behavior. I am not a racist person.

I realize you will will never admit that you are wrong here, so I will not discuss this obviously moot point with you further.

2 Likes

White Nationalism by definition is racist.

I’m so tired of all this race crap. Every single race except for white people get to drone on and on about their history, their culture, their heritage, their race, etc. The minute a white person does this they are shunned and punished. It’s bullshit. What do people think is gonna happen when white kids get penalized for doing this but black kids and hispanic kids get celebrated and rewarded! The white kids are going to dig their heels in and call this bullshit out! They should. I don’t consider myself to be a white nationalist but it’s getting to the point where I have no problem talking about my race and my history the same as anybody who isn’t white gets to. That doesn’t make me a racist. That makes me someone who tells the truth.

5 Likes

If that’s the case then the same should be said for insert race here nationalism.

1 Like

It is true no matter what races are involved.

Except whites are the only ones penalized.

2 Likes

Those who were a part of the black nationalist movements in the 60-80’s would certainly argue that point with you. Many ended up in prison and more than a few ended up dead.

Lots of things happened to lots of people at various times since forever. That’s not the context of the discussion.

1 Like