Coast Guard Lt Arrested; Domestic Terror Plot Averted

I would agree with that. While corruption starts at the top, it quickly permeates the entire organization. That’s why it’s so critical to have good people in DC. Unfortunately, we haven’t had that in decades. Go figure Trump would be the one to have them on the edge of their seats enough to try to take him down.

1 Like

It’s nothing to shoot 500 rounds or so through multiple guns.

When I go to the range, I have 20 X 30 round mags loaded before I go… I hate loading while I’m there. :wink: Unfortunately, I have to reload my .357 by hand each time… gotta figure out how to attach a 30 round mag. :wink: Wouldn’t that be something? 30 round mag on a revolver? I should invent it just to scare the crap out of the gun grabbers.

Even if you did it still take to much time to load 30 rounds.

And to think dad hid the 22 mag on us…so we had to learn to hunt/shoot with single shot.

It worked they…we made those 1 shots count. :wink:

Nor mine, but this board is new.

Yep. As I have said before “If it bleeds and can be used to show Conservatives in general, and/or Trump in particular, in a bad light it leads.” Blood alone isn’t enough.

As far as I can see from the case filing, the firearms charge is for possession of firearms and ammunition by an unlawful user or addict of a controlled substance.

Which they only could have FILED after they found drugs on him.

1 Like

30 round revolver:

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-e94a21a110d218bde8e91c91dcb6fd2f-c

(Sorry, I don’t know how to import a photo on this iPad.)

1 Like

Correct. And it means the guns themselves were not illegal to own without the drugs.

2 Likes

This is how a thought criminal gets railroaded by their own government. A cop friend of mine once told me:

“If I spent an hour in anyone’s house, I could find over a dozen things to charge them with and take them to jail”

Point is, as soon as law enforcement enters your house they can find anything if they look hard enough and apply a little interpretation to it.

1 Like

So what we really have here is a drug bust, elevated to mad white terrorist based on draft emails to himself and spreadsheets with democrats and celebrity names on them. Oh yeah, that terrorism charge, if it ever comes, is totally going to stick.

1 Like

Time to burn your diaries and journals.

1 Like

What’s to say the FBI didn’t create the don’t spreadsheet and he just downloaded it? I wouldn’t put anything past the FBI - they are the armed law enforcement wing of the Democrats.

Wait, what? We had a drug user that was off his rocker? The hell you say…

1 Like

Strange I wrote up a similar plan last week for one of my various gaming campaigns. The cops have yet to bust down my door for it. Bizarre.

That’s not true. This Smollet story does not shed bad light on trump. Quite the opposite And it is leading in every media outlet right now.

Drugs are bad, mkay?

Of course it doesn’t… Now. How about before the hoax fell apart and blew up in your faces?

Do your diaries express an interest in killing americans?