Coast Guard Lt Arrested; Domestic Terror Plot Averted

I’m shocked I didn’t see a thread on this yet…

Some interesting tidbits…

“He also made “thousands” of visits to pro-Russian, neo-fascist and neo-Nazi web pages.“

Why would he visit Pro-Russian sites? Where would he get the idea that Russians are friends…

“Among the details are that Lt. Hasson wrote a letter to a “known American neo-Nazi leader” saying he himself has been a “White Nationalist” for more than 30 years and has been an advocate of “a little focused violence” to further creation of a white homeland.”

Trying to start a race war…

Following the guidance in Breivik’s manifesto, Lt. Hasson last month wrote up with a target list of 22 names, listed in a spreadsheet. Among the names was “Sen blumen ■■■■■ who authorities said was Sen. Richard Blumenthal; “shumer,” who was taken to be Senate Minority Leader Charles E. Schumer, “gillibran,” who is likely Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand; “poca warren,” likely a reference to Sen. Elizabeth Warren; “booker” and “harris,” likely references to Sens. Cory Booker and Kamala D. Harris; and “cortez,” who authorities said is probably Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

What no Republicans? Interesting…

Where did he get these nicknames from? Who else calls Senator Warren “Pocahontas”? Hmmm…

“The same day that he produced his target list, Lt. Hasson did Google searches such as “what if trump illegally impeached” and “where in dc to[sic] congress live.””

How would Trump be illegally impeached? Where would he get this idea?

“Other names included “JOEY,” which authorities say was likely MSNBC host Joe Scarborough; CNN personalities Van Jones and Chris Cuomo; and MSNBC host Chris Hayes.”

Where would he get the idea to go after the media? Particularly people that some people have vilified, unfairly, as fake news…

This guy sounds like a really bad Hombre! Domestic terrorism is nasty and it must be stopped!

What steps should be taken to reduce these types of crimes? Does the President bear any responsibility for his language towards politicians and the media?

Why? This is a worthless story where nothing happened.

Some interesting tidbits…

Visiting pro-Russian, neo-fascist, and neo-Nazi web pages isn’t illegal.

Being a white nationalist isn’t illegal.

Writing a list of asshole Democrats names down in an Excel spreadsheet isn’t illegal.

Calling Elizabeth Warren Pocahontas isn’t illegal.

Why was this guy arrested?

4 Likes

He was arrested because he might have committed a crime and the leftist FBI needed to trot out some “white nationalist” to shift attention away from the gay, black, ■■■ who was poorly faking hate crimes and white powder incidents in Chicago while the FBI did nothing.

3 Likes

So have you…

dTkdWwP

c23876ed176982f87e8bddb738aa6f41eba04db89439807a1a4d1c0436bd135a

f622f56accb914531d1297445881722a00247848b635675b7f1070209ea2029f

2 Likes

So now it’s ok to plan an act of terrorism… just so long as you don’t follow through. Got it.

2 Likes

Shades of the fake pipe bombs story the left trotted out a few months ago to distract from the Kavanaugh bs.

2 Likes

I guess. I mean if it’s ok to perpetuate a race war via a hoax up until you get caught, why not? What’s good for the goose…

Is there a badge for shortest thread fail ever?

2 Likes

How come the FBI hasn’t been raiding the armed Antifa strongholds all over the country? Why do the police stand down in leftist cities and allow Antifa to terrorize law-abiding, peaceful citizens?

4 Likes

We have a long history of not allowing shills to start threads - we immediately derail them.

1 Like

I didn’t see any derailing. Other than the OP trying to derail his own thread after he got his ass handed to him on the first reply.

Ass handed to me? He rewrote my OP and said that there was nothing illegal about planning a terrorist attack. Do you agree with him?

Maybe they will… but this is the guy who was caught trying to murder fellow Americans.

Several replies not a single condemnation and even a few people defending this guy. :joy:

Is rewriting the OP now… :laughing:

There’s nothing to defend jackass. This is a non story.

Antifa works for the FBI. Where do you think they get all of their funding from? That is how coitelpro works. The FBI runs the show and entraps people venturing down the path of criminality. They make sure that there won’t be any uprisings for the left or the right by controlling the opposition. They also make sure protests are shit shows no one wants to be a part of.

Well tell your friends that… he believes that planning a terrorist attack is not an issue.

Do you think planning a terrorist attack is a non story?