Coast Guard Lt Arrested; Domestic Terror Plot Averted

It was a sensational story then, that would attract an audience.

It is a sensational story now that is attracting an audience.

1 Like

No it wasn’t. Most people never even heard of Jussie Smollett before the media “broke” this story. Now though you can rest assured Jussie is wishing noone heard of him after his story was proven a lie and his career has been ended because of it.

Post 1 lie that the “msm” reported on knowingly. Meaning that the MSM got a story, then manipulated that story, to deceive the public.

How can impeachment be illegal? It’s a political process in congress, not a court of law.

Nah not quite. Look and Sanders language vs Trump. Sanders is uplifting. Trump is doom and gloom… victimhood victimhood…Terroist are trying to sneak into your bedroom.

I can’t even make attempt to make the correlation between Sanders and that nutjob that shot at politicians. His language doesn’t incite violence. Trump “enemy of people” rhetoric is the same shit you would say to ISIS, but he says it to the “fake news” media.

Every time a Muslim person commits a terrorist act, cons are quick to label them as “Islamic” extremists. I can easily say “what does his religion have to do with him being a murderer?” But cons don’t want to hear that.

If a Muslim man can be motivated by his religion to kill, then a white man can motivated by the President to kill.

You can’t have it both ways

541-c
Like this?

1 Like

Look toward the Gatling gun. I never did figure out the loading mechanism, but it is essentially a mag fed revolver.

You dont get it. Lurk moar.

Being lackadaisical about that sort of thing is paying off. :wink:

I was talking about the false report and the first several days of media reporting … of course it does. Did you miss the part about the MAGA hats? It’s just bad luck for the Media that the story blew up on them.

I heard them report on CBS News this evening that Smollet allegedly pulled this off to “raise his profile and advance his career.” He was half right. :wink:

He’s got several of the wrong people looking at him now for boosting his career. He certainly boosted his potential for a lengthy sentence though. Who could have seen that coming?

If it does, that isn’t remotely illegal.

Which is why MSNBC didn’t give it any coverage the day it was announced he was to be charged right?

from MSNBC does not cover Smollett hoax charges on Wednesday prime-time shows | The Hill

MSNBC did not cover breaking news of “Empire” actor Jussie Smollett being charged with filing a false police report about an attack in Chicago during its prime-time programs on Wednesday night.

So far it has for… one person.

It’s just backlash, dude. Your ilk hasn’t been fucking with a docile, easily subjugated people.

Can muslims be white? Most that I met are. Aside from your incoherent mixing of race and religion…

If the white man views government as his god, then yes. But you are projecting. Libs view government as god.

Are you suggesting they should not have reported it at all?

Their function in life is to sell papers and get ratings. That was a sensational claim a popular actor was making - that sells.

I would agree the pundits and politicians should have been more guarded in their comments, but I don’t fault news outlets for running with a story - they reported what this liar claimed. they reported the news because it would sell.

Cons love government too, when it suits their needs. You love Trum and Trumdp loves big government.

Thsy did more than report what he said. And they did it for you. You empowered them.

Seriously? The Jussie crap is a good start. You don’t think it’s a lie to report on something that you know damn good and well is false? Come on, they’re either that stupid or they’re dishonest.

You don’t get to impeach a President without cause, and it’s not a damn “political process”. There are Constitutional parameters that they must adhere to.

Article 2, Section 4

The President, Vice President and all Civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

Treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors. It’s not Constitutional to impeach a President without one of those. The impeachment process wasn’t set up to allow one political party to throw another out of power because they disagree. When people speak of illegal impeachment, this is what they’re referring to.
As to your second to last statement, that’s just flat out uneducated opinion. You see what you want to see in Trump, I see a message of taking this country back to what made it great in the first place. Capitalism. Freedom. Free enterprise. Limited Government. . . You see hate because you WANT to see hate. Nothing more, nothing less.

Lastly, there’s a big damn difference between a Mosque teaching and training Muslims to commit acts of terrorism and some dimwit on the internet trying to associate random statements by our President with the potential acts of a guy that’s on drugs and is mentally unstable. Random statements by a Muslim are not enough to associate that person with terrorism. If it was, that dipshit Farrakhan would be in prison. What we associate terrorism with is a Mosque that paints targets, provides training and preaches jihad. THAT is how their religion ties into it. Most Muslims aren’t the ones responsible, though the number that think it’s ok to commit jihad in the name of Islam is disturbingly high.

That’s complete and utter nonsense. I can’t speak for all Conservatives (though I suspect most would agree with me) but I support limited government and what’s funny is the places where I support Trump are where he’s stripping regulations and FIGHTING big government control. Where I dislike his policies is the deficit, the signature on massive budgets without push back and increasing the size of the military at a time when we can’t afford it.