Coast Guard Lt Arrested; Domestic Terror Plot Averted

Hahahahahahaha

Own the fact that you are defending this criminal. You don’t have to deflect to Jussie anymore. I am no longer defending him because he is a criminal. See how that works?

However you and others are either vehemently defending this guy or deflecting to something else. It’s telling.

How can a Forum that began just a few months ago have a long history? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

I love this statement in the OP link:

“… prosecutors filed a picture in court documents showing a major arsenal of 15 firearms, both handguns and military-style rifles, and ammunition boxes packed with more than 1,000 rounds.“

You know what we would call him up here? A piker. :wink:

5 Likes

Hmmm … That sounds like a terrorist threat.

This isn’t our first board.

1 Like

Crickets from the media?

The link is to a media outlet reporting the mass shooting.

Don’t play stupid, it didn’t get a fraction of the coverage the Smollett hoax did.

Where is the wall to wall coverage of this mass shooting in Baltimore? Why aren’t the media pundits demanding action? Where are those Florida high school kids? Why aren’t they marching through the hood in Baltimore right now?

1 Like

Well, that is true.

But 4 people being killed in Baltimore is - sadly - not a sensational story.

I completely agree that it is tragic that national news coverage trends toward the extreme and sensational, but the news business is a for profit venture. 4 shot dead in baltimore simply would not attract the ratings that covering a lunatic actor paying people to attack him will.

Sad, but true.

Of course he did. That’s shown in his insisting they wear a red hat and mention MAGA.

Your naivete is exceeding great.

The “MAGA country” claim is total bullshit. The hired “assaulters” had to buy a plain red hat because MAGA hats are not popular in Chicago.

Jussie is a liar. The brothers were paid to play their parts. They all got caught!

He is a liar. Fuck him. But that’s not what I am talking about.

If you say Jussie did this to damage Trump, then will you also say that this Coast Guard whacko did this to support Trump?

Sadly, discussing gun violence in Baltimore won’t attract and hold an audience the way discussing this story about a terrible actor - no, terrible person, I have no idea who he is or how he acts - paying someone to attacking him will.

Tragic for sure, and if you have a suggestion as to how to make american news less dedicated to profit, and more dedicated to new, I’m all ears. But I can’t imagine a solution.

Except of course to ignore it and watch/listen to NPR instead.

What did he do to support Trump again? Have some illegal HGH and break a few Maryland gun laws? Or has he been charged with something more than that yet? Are you talking about his visiting certain websites? I have been to quite a few Russian sites. Looking up the writings of mass killers? I am guilty of that as well. Writing draft emails to himself? What exactly did he do in support of Trump?

So planning is illegal? Conspiring is now illegal? Thinking about it is now illegal?

Trying? Did he have gun pointed at em and about to pull the trigger?

Did he had his hand on plunger and ready to push down?

What do you mean planing?

Was any of those weapon illegal?

Pretty sure you can’t conspire alone.

Yes, planning a terrorist attack is in fact illegal.

Do you think it should not be?

The point was we did have couple peeps at FBI conspire/planned. :wink:

Who hasn’t thought about robbing armored truck? Or a bank at one time or another?

How about mother in law…pushing her in front of a bus?