Coast Guard Lt Arrested; Domestic Terror Plot Averted

Sure. And then there’s this:

https://www.google.com/search?client=ms-android-google&q=gun+control+legislation+2019&tbm=nws&source=univ&tbo=u&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwid9tfaw87gAhXqslQKHR_1AngQmZ0DegQIBhAQ&biw=360&bih=568&dpr=3

These are all from THIS year.

Found the perp. I hope he is raped to dead in prison, filthy white supremacist scum

2 Likes

Your opinion is noted. I’ll remember that line the next time there is a “leftist” accused of a crime. I don’t expect you to comment on it at all until all facts are out and someone is prosecuted.

Like murdering babies still in the womb?

You mean until all witnesses are bought off or silenced and all evidence is buried? It’s ok. No one expects you to start being honest now. :laughing:

What did this guy do again? Took some steroids and LARPed online as a Nazi? Who cares?

2 Likes

4 Likes

Madonna thought a lot about blowing up a certain gov building, she’s still walking free.

Not that I condone this guy.

4 Likes

Still can’t condemn this…

Condemn what? The Jussie Smolett hoax failed, so the deep state decided trusting a fairy was stupid and went with Plan B: make their own.

6 Likes

Also - to the gay OP:

Prosecutors say that for at least two years, Lieutenant Hasson visited white supremacist and neo-Nazi websites, and studied the 1,500-page manifesto written by Anders Behring Breivik, a far-right Norwegian extremist who killed 77 people in 2011

Government is apparently monitoring you and keeping a log of everything you say.

Also - did you see the photo of his guns? No one with that many weapons has only 1000 rounds. It’s a distraction from Smollett.

1 Like

Buy a proxy. And another proxy for that proxy.

1 Like

So now this story is fake news?

This shit is all made up. They could easily plant anything they want to. What crime did this guy commit that’s worse than what goes on in bad neighborhoods all over the country every day? How do you know this guy is even real? Every news story like this that comes out is fake and gay unless proven otherwise, and it’s almost never proven otherwise.

1 Like

Jussie pulled the MAGA hat routine. He insinuated Trump was the cause in an interview that you likely did not watch.

Here’s a partial list of your rhetorical questions from the OP…where you make it clear that you blame Trump for the story…just like Little Jussie Smugget did in his hoax. Therein is the connection between YOU and Little Jussie.

Both of you DUMBASS IDIOTS blame Trump.

GFY!

1 Like

Say whatever you need to in order to avoid condemning this guy. I’m not defending Jussie… he can rot in jail for all I care.

Sure buddy… all made up.

Right. Monitoring for two years but only just now arrested him. Seems totes legit.

Of course you aren’t defending Jussie, you’re too busy deflecting with bs non story threads in a poor attempt to change the subject after having your butt handed to you by multiple people. At least you’re consistent. :laughing: