CO AG: Sheriffs Who Will Not Enforce Gun Confiscation 'Should Resign'

[quote]sixfoot: Off topic, but do I have this correct?

Scots and English are Brits, but English are not Scots.

Irish are Scots, but Irish are not British.

Scots, English, and Irish are what make up the United Kingdom, but neither Ireland, Scotland, nor England is “the UK”.

Accurate or way off?[/quote]

Yeah, just as dumb either way. Most of them can’t find the British Isles on a map. The rest of the world should be able to expect better from them but they have themselves chosen to ignore geography as it pertains to outside of their country.

I think that pays dividends for them in allowing them to accept their country’s outrageous foreign policy. 40 US led wars of aggression since WW2 alone. A lot of them still think their (and your) Iraq war was a good war!

I do get where you British are coming from in being complicit in their crimes against humanity. Beginning with Blair, a lot of you see their participation in WW2 as a debt that has to be continually repaid.

I’m really getting to like you a lot Jen!

Dog save our queen!

Don’t tempt me to mention that “British cuisine” is an oxymoron. I wouldn’t want to upset you. :wink:

To cut tofu to hand out to under privileged children in need of protein.

To cut leashes of puppies choking to death.

To do an emergency cricothyrotomy on grandma in anaphylactic shock from her new denture adhesive.

Just off the top of my head.

Actually, that would be me, not Samm. I severed relations with the english in 1776.

United Kingdom - neither united nor a kingdom. Discuss.

1 Like

Who wanted me out? I still haven’t heard back on my request for GC.

Tofu? What have you got against children?

Balderdash. You’re talking mince, Lassie.

They are definitely less well armed.

2 Likes

Founding principle of liberalism.

My experience in the UK is that there is little or no art to cooking, most of it was barely edible.

Edit: my bad, I misread the “to” as an “or”, as art or cooking.

Considering what often passes for art these days I’d consider that to be a blessing if it were true. After a certain point you find yourself wondering if someone puked on the sidewalk or Jackson Pollock is slumming.

The U.K. has lots of vintage art of very respectable quality.

Maybe…but it seems society is catching up em. :wink:

The Irish are not Scotts

1 Like

It’s the only thing liberal children will eat.

:wink:

Absolutely correct. British food is rubbish. It’s unimaginative, simple, overcooked and boring. On the whole. It is better if you head down to the west country. In Cornwall, they use better ingredients, mostly local produce. I spend a lot of time in France. I said European food, and specifically I meant French.

1 Like

A number of people. You were deliberately trolling. I guess your reputation precedes you eh?

Sneaky is a lot of things but he’s never been a troll.

1 Like

The French make great sauces/gravy and pastries because they can’t cook anything edible without them.

German, Italian, and Greek food on the other hand frequently made me hurt myself.

You know, I really wish folks would clarify WHICH “liberalism”.

Our “Liberals” are like the French Liberals (and not American Liberals that founded this country and wrote the Constitution) who loved Arbitrary government, administrative laws and rights that only existed as a consequences the government suffering them to exist … where everything is unlawful unless it is permitted and licensed.

Of course our so-called “Liberals” don’t even measure up to French Liberals of the First Republic, being unmanly politically correct wusses who are cravenly scheming weasels, back stabbing 5th Columnists and the dead hand of the Soviet Union and Commentern still grasping for American throats.

For all their faults and evils the early French Liberals were at least manly, unashamed of being French or wanting to advance their nation and its wealth. They were folks who could still celebrate Charles Martel without contradiction.

Our so-called “Liberals” wear Tees emblazoned with the images of commie murderers, celebrate thuggery, perversion, the murder of innocents and completely changing the nature of the Republic and the makeup of its people.

They aren’t American Liberals, they aren’t First French Republic Liberals … just mere progressives gone rancid.

Never allow yourself to take second place to the murcans.

http://www.geoba.se/population.php?pc=world&type=015&year=2019&page=1

That’s probably mostly an indication of how many hamburgers and fries they have stuffed into their obese tummies.

And then speaking of the world’s fatties!

Murcans should talk these topics about as much as they should talk health care! LOL

1 Like