CO AG: Sheriffs Who Will Not Enforce Gun Confiscation 'Should Resign'

I wasn’t. I was comparing British food to French food, possibly also Italian and some Spanish too. In my opinion American food is worse than ours LOL. It’s overly salty, contains too many chemicals which make me ill and far too big. They also like to drown their burgers with slop. :joy:

https://www.friendlysrestaurants.com/menu-item/big-beef-1-2-pound-honey-bbq-burger/

… Not from around here but sure looks good

And it makes them very fat too. You’re safe comparing British food to their hamburgerology and fries munching, as is shown in obesity studies.

If you start comparing French food or anything French to them, you’re asking for trouble Jen.

Looks like you fat Canadian bastards need to lay off the Tim Hortons.

As of 2017, research done by the Public Health Agency of Canada has reported that 64% of Canadian adults over the age of 18 are overweight or obese, and 60% of children aged 5-17 are overweight or obese.

1 Like

What does the fact that Canadians are fat slobs have anything to do with the AG in Colorado coming after guns?

1 Like

Be advised - persistent thread derailment will result in getting banned for 1000 years.

This thread is now locked.

2 Likes