CO AG: Sheriffs Who Will Not Enforce Gun Confiscation 'Should Resign'

I was thinking something more useful like art history or maybe culinary arts.

1 Like

That’s easy to do. Sheep outnumber people 3:1 In Wales and the Welsh prefer sheep to people anyway. Hence they talk so weird.

1 Like

You are.

I flagged Alex for that back when I thought (mistakenly) that there were rules against abusing fellow members in this Forum. And regardless of what Alex wanted, he did not have the power to ban me. That was entirely on you, and your putting that on Alex is shameful. Just like your overt tolerance of the vile, racist garbage spewed by our resident ■■■ hater is on you. Shameful.

I have known @AlexC a long time and trust him, so when he made the request that you be excluded from the RH, I didn’t have to think twice. It was nothing to do with your interactions with him, but yours with others. Please prove that @Magog “spewed” “racist garbage.” I didn’t see any. Why could he not question the motive of ■■■■■ Why is it ok to question everyone else but not ■■■■■ If there is any hate, it is all from you. Just re-read what you have written.

2 Likes

Whatever. At least now it’s good to know where you stand.

1 Like

I love irony…

Sheep are probably less obnoxious than people.

…and they don’t mind being fleeced!

4 Likes

It’s not that they don’t mind they are just clueless as they think it’s free.

Just like in Colorado where the governor of Denver, Boulder, Ft. Collins and Greeley is working the crowd telling them he wants to give them free all day Kindergarten. He forgets to tell them the taxpayers will be footing the bill.

Thanks Lou in getting this back on topic. I know 2nd Amendment foundation is taking Washington State new guns laws to court. But once they do and I believe they will win, it’s going to put lot of this BS to rest.

Well maybe that’s too much wishful thinking.

1 Like

The confiscation is itty loose. Anyone can swear to a police officer they think a person is dangerous. They appear before a judge and swear they may be dangerous and an order to confiscate is generated.

You lose your weapons for 364 days and the only way to get them back is to see a doc who will examine you and your sound in mind. All the costs are yours.

Colorado also passed a magazine law which forced a magazine business to leave the state.

Scary concept…to prove you’re innocent or sound mind.

Only in America…the land of the free. Free my ass.

3 Likes

Yeah. Pretty frightening where this country is headed.

Then you have people wishing for the death of the boomers while supporting this kind of crap.

3 Likes

Especially if your a veteran…your sure to be suffering from PTSD…it’s more or less a given…you might be dangerous.:wink:

3 Likes

Remember under Obama new administration where HLS Janet Napolitano said about returning veterans? Anti-abortion and immigration. Even listed those that have a milling machine in shop as possible threats.

I remember quite well.

Yes I remember and won’t forget it. When one starts talking about radical Islam they start screaming fear mongering, yet they didn’t hesitate to list veterans In a deragotory report.

2 Likes

You bet, especially when thy go to a VA hospital and are told it will be a few months. Ah yes, government single payer healthcare at it’s finest.

1 Like

We may be dangerous, but damn are we good-looking! :sunglasses:

ptsd2

3 Likes

Guilty until proven innocent. Doesn’t get any more liberal than that.

3 Likes