CO AG: Sheriffs Who Will Not Enforce Gun Confiscation 'Should Resign'

Bitter much? I don’t give a shit how you see it. Alex made the right decision. What request from several members? Only you because you reported him for calling you Samantha. Yes I know about all that. And it was my decision not to censor @Magog’s posts after your continual flagging. Now, say again who is the thin skinned hypocrite?

FDR got there first.

Even TR and Wilson, as big so-called “progressives” as they were, managed to leave a country behind them that still had governance by constitutional means.

Not FDR. He kicked the Constitution to the curb while the people cheered. He didn’t even need a doofus / secret Sith like JarJar Binks to get up and give a speech so amazing that the nation amended the Constitution to let him do as he did, he just did it.

1 Like

Buckle up, the attorney general is likely to make it a legal issue suing the counties that refuse to cooperate.

Imagine the far reaching consequences.
The attorney general sues sheriff departments for compliance while allowing sanctuary cities and counties to exist without enforcing the law.

Are you a new member too Lou? Or does challenging grammar of that sor confuse you sometimes?

Lou is confused. Allow him some slack.

Doesn’t matter where you look you get the same result

You know, if you go to estates sales, buy power tools and stash them in totes under your bed the ■■■■ won’t be able to hide under it anymore.

2 Likes

The NRA Song

Guns are neat, Guns are sweet
Guns the tool, what makes you cool.
Guns are fine, Guns are mine
Guns are things, that Jesus brings!
Guns for loonies, Guns for cons
Guns for Moonies, Guns for moms!
Guns are fun for everyone,
buy them up by the ton.
Guns for me, Guns for you,
Guns for nuts and children too!
Guns at home, Guns at work,
Guns at play, Guns berserk!
Tons and tons of great big Guns,
Are tons and tons of great big fun!
I’ve got Guns up my nose
‘tween my ears and by my toes.
I’m no fool, I’m so cool,
I take Guns to my school.
I take Guns to my car,
to the store and to the bar.
I got Guns in a drawer,
in my pocket and on the floor.
I got Guns on the wall,
behind the toilet and in the hall.
I got guns in my bed,
one is growing from my head!
Get a Gun and get it fast,
Gun-Gun shoot-shoot is a blast!

1 Like

How would it be off topic since that is the subject of the thread.

You’re just being a hypocrite.

^ Art Major!

We’ve got an art major here!! :rofl:

5 Likes

Does cutting and pasting lies and presenting them as truth make you feel good about yourself?

Hint, don’t cite Jesus in the same post in which you are showing the world you’re a bald faced lying troll.

1 Like

He sees ■■■■ doing diabolical, despicable, evil things in his sleep.

It’s some sort of schizo effective disorder.

1 Like

“■■■ Watch”, Hilarious. :rofl:

1 Like

True story…there was Brit, Scot, Irishman and American drinking one night around a camp fire…shell I continue?

There was a TV programme once where they put a number of different nationalities all in the same holiday resort. Stereotypes were all true to form. Scottish are British by the way.

Off topic, but do I have this correct?

Scots and English are Brits, but English are not Scots.

Irish are Scots, but Irish are not British.

Scots, English, and Irish are what make up the United Kingdom, but neither Ireland, Scotland, nor England is “the UK”.

Accurate or way off?

It’s really simple. Great Britain is the mainland: England, Wales and Scotland. The United Kingdom is the whole lot including Northern Ireland.

2 Likes

I forgot the Welsh… hangs head in shame

Also a true story: years ago I started plotting out an Austin Powers fan story which the movies sadly made impossible.

It was called “Super Evil”.

One of the subplots involved Austin discovering that Dr Evil’s brilliant but utterly drab henchman was a son he never knew he had. His only child. So Austin decides that he’s going to use the time machine to travel back to the past, raise his son and help a little boy find his mojo.

He learns the girl, whom he now intends to marry, is Scottish ( she said she was from Liverpool and had a believable accent). She’s actually part of the McCrackken family for those of you who know the comic’s other work, and is Phil’s baby sister (because no show is ever made worse by more Patrick Stewart).

Some of the scenes include Austin going to church … the sign outside reading “Today a Light Hearted Reading of Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God”.

He also goes to get fitted for a proper suit (enter the Scottish clothier character) where he laments that he’s died and gone to Hell, whereupon the tailor yanks something that shouldn’t be yanked and sternly corrects him: “Of course ye haven’t! 'Tis Edinburgh!”

These are early vignettes in between him returning to the present to fight Dr Evil.

Well I guess I surrender as I have a BSEE/MBA which isn’t nearly as good as an art major or is is art private?

1 Like

Pfffft, look at you wasting all that money on an actual education when you could’ve majored in philosophy instead!

1 Like