CO AG: Sheriffs Who Will Not Enforce Gun Confiscation 'Should Resign'

Eh, Lou… Just giving you grief cause it is fun and cause I know you laughed :heart:

Derailed threads? Heh. On my former board the libs are great at it.

1 Like

Okay, Lou.

I flagged in solidarity with you :smirk:

1 Like

Wrong.

The corruption reached fruition under FDR.

He received a nation governed by the Constitution and left a nation of Arbitrary governance behind him.

“No excuses: there is never a reason to carry a knife. Anyone who does will be caught, and they will feel the full force of the law,” London’s Mayor Sadiq Khan tweeted on April 8.

Not to be outdone, his predecessor, Boris Johnson, currently Foreign Secretary, called for increased use of stop-and-search powers by police. “You have got to stop them, you have got to search them and you have got to take the knives out of their possession.”

Poundland (the British equivalent of a dollar store) announced last week that it will no longer sell kitchen knives in any of its 850 stores. Similar stores are being slapped with fines for selling knives to minors.

British politicians propose banning home delivery of knives and police promote street-corner bins for the surrender of knives while also against knife vendors. Their goal is to “target not only those who carry and use knives, but also the supply, access and importation of weapons.”

And hatred? Lets not go overboard with the hyperbolic rhetoric, okay?

I haven’t heard of any horrible situation (other than the clown car of Democrat hopefuls running for the Party nomination.) Perhaps you can fill us in on it.

1 Like

We do have knife crime and since Sickdick Muslim Khan became Mayor, it is a big problem in London. I have no problem if they want to target knives being carried on the streets. Why would anyone want to carry a knife unless they had malicious intent? Now, I have some pretty mean specimens in my kitchen. However the inference Samm made was those are included too in the targets. Recently, there have been a number of (American) posters who have openly gloated that the UK is fucked, because we have Muslim rape gangs, someone was arrested for teaching his dog Nazi salutes and posting it on YouTube… all one off, anecdotal evidence, therefore the whole country is fucked. Now, my response is always the same, stones in glass houses and all that. The Muslim problem has arrived firmly on your shores so I have been told, so rape gangs that permeate Europe would only be a matter of time for you lot. There is history with Samm for making anti British comments especially during his time in the RH. Some of us got rather fed up with it.

I have no problems with you using guns. As I keep saying, that is up to you. Your country is a big beast and unlike us, you are not minutes away from anything. You are confusing my annoyance concerning dubious so called “facts” in regards to the UK with my opinion on guns. All I have said previously elsewhere, is that we don’t want guns. We are fine the way we are and leave us alone, but no, your fellow countrymen seem to think they know the UK better than the vast majority of Britsh citizens. So I politely told them to butt out.

Yes you do have a problem with the British. Perhaps it makes you feel good that we have shit too, a bit like sitting next to someone fatter than you. Makes you feel less fat. You’re pathetic, granddad.

Poundland?? Has it not crossed your mind that someone is having a laugh? Are you taking that seriously? What sort of knife do you think you can get for £1? Plastic one?

There already is legislation against selling knives to minors. What’s wrong with that? They can’t buy alcohol either. I guess that would infringe on your “freedom;” the freedom you think you have.

I would argue that it was LBJ that did that with the "Great Society initiative!

I have never made an anti-British comment. All I have ever done is give you back what you give to us. In this particular case, I didn’t even do that. I simply made a sarcastic remark about your silly knife laws.

You threw me out of the RH shortly after you had pointed out to someone who was unhappy with some hateful racist posts that the RH was not a safe place; that all opinions were welcome whether some folks were offended by them or not. When I first joined the other forum, you said Brits were not thin skinned like snowflake yanks. I guess that was a lie. :roll_eyes:

Don’t take it personal Jen, don’t get wound up!:stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I have no problem with the British. The problem is your thin skin. You can dish it out, but you can’t take it.

That is pitiful Jen. I could make a wee pointed thingy from almost anything. But a Hammer is much more dangerous.

As to freedom, it is a natural right;

“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.”

If you do not believe in the right to self defense, catch a wild mouse with your hands.

1 Like

Who would want to stay in the cesspools that our cities have become with high taxes and high violent crime rates?

There aren’t enough conservatives in any major city to control it so they might as well move to the suburbs and the country where their votes will actually count.

Is the concept of self defense completely foreign to you?

Any “bearable weapon” is at least as useful for defense as it is offense.

Yet here you are pontificating in a thread about Colorado Gun Laws… .

It wasn’t me who wanted you out of the RH, it was Alex and he’s not a Brit. Now what were you saying about thin skin?

The point was about our knife laws in the UK. We don’t sell knives to children. We don’t have a problem with that and if you do, tough. It is not about buying bits of tat from Poundland and making something dangerous with it.

Then report me for being off topic.

I’m cool. Just about to slam it in the gym!

yeah you should have mentioned you are Canadian at the BEGINNING of the post so that I could skip right past it. I want my 4 seconds back.

2 Likes

You’re the one who said all opinions are welcome regardless if someone else was offended. Why did you cater to Alex while rejecting that same request from several members about Magog and those who spew his filth? I don’t even recall having crossed swords with Alex, but you … you jumped on me with both feet from the first post I made in the previous forum. You didn’t kck me out of the RH because of Alex. You did it because you’re a thin skinned hypocrite.