CO AG: Sheriffs Who Will Not Enforce Gun Confiscation 'Should Resign'

Happiness is subjective. The Constitution isn’t.

You are as misinformed as you are naive. Syria was never ours to lose.

And that doubly ironic coming from a guy who is obvious of the slow but steady takeover of his country by China.

I really do love irony. :smile:

Keep in mind the cities have needs as does rural America which constitutes far more of the country than the cities.

Jen doesn’t have a say about gun laws in the US, she’s a Brit. She and her countrymen have already been disarmed. They can’t even buy pointy kitchen knives anymore.

And where are you getting your opinion about what “the large majority of the NRA” want? The only change I know of that they favor is for the government to enforce existing law instead of passing new laws to fix the perceived problems that non-enforcement causes.

2 Likes

I noticed that all of the countries listed are quite homogenous, racially and culturally. With the exception of Costa Rica- that homogenous race is White. There was a time when ‘White’ culture was American culture- those times were the nation’s happiest.

Right?? What’s this shit you are making up? I am getting rather sick of this hatred some of you Yanks seem to have.

1 Like

What exactly is everyone doing so right that you figure we should listen?

But you had expectations of reaching some?

Do you see yourself as being superior? That people will just be blown away by your wisdom and intellect?

May I suggest that while you may consider yourself a cannonball, truly you have the persuasion effect of a grain of sand trying to make a ripple in an ocean.

1 Like

Yikes, Jen. It isn’t hatred. Nor is it anything personal (at least for me).
Owning a gun, the right to own one, is outlined in in the Second Amendment.

Aside from the pansy, kumbaya globalists in this country, owning a gun is as normal and natural as seeing a spatula in your kitchen drawer. It is a tool.

In the wrong hands, hell you can use a spatula to beat a kid black and blue.

In the right hands, you can make one hell of an omlet.

1 Like

I’m fully aware of the horrible situation in the US since Trump took over. And I know that many of you are ready to get out the guns if Trump is taken down, regardless of ‘how’ he’s taken down.

You’re too geographically close to Canada to just ignore.

You’re going to hear my opinions as long as the forum owner is pleased with my presense. Learn to accept the opinions of others as just their opinions and stop being a jerk.

Please do tell the “horrible” situation the US is in. Trump did not take over, my dear. He was elected.

Then learn to stand on your own two feet.

Why is it important to you that your presence is pleasing to the owner of the site? Were you raised as a lap dog?

Again, your superiority complex shows itself. Who else as a new poster would try to school others with one foot barely in the door :rofl:

2 Likes

Oh please give us your wisdom on that little tidbit, I cannot wait as your the idiots who elected Justin Trudeau.

So you know, Canada is a non issue to the US, few people care. Just saying.

1 Like

A progressive liberal.

1 Like

I agree, Conan.

I appreciate the Sheriffs who will not enforce this. They need as much support as they can be given.

Quoted for relevance and being spot on:

2 Likes

Eh, Lou?

Thread has been derailed per typical liberal tactics.

Where is that fish picture when we need it? :wink:

1 Like

As a new member let me be the first to flag your comment as off topic.

3 Likes

See my note to donny above.

1 Like

What? You are a new member? And you are already flagging? :laughing:

Donny is the new member I flagged for being off topic.

As a side note, which topic isn’t totally derailed here today???

1 Like