CIA document on Mars civilization

Maybe the tides are due to the centrifugal force of our flat disc spinning on its axis

If the moon was sold, the tail would wag the dog.
Our moon is too big for Earth.

The moon must be hollow.

NASA is lying all the time.

Are there pictures of green men ???

Do you have a theory what motivation NASA would have for doing such a thing?

Now I know you’re not serious, you’re just goofing around

NASA does the thinking for us.
They figure there will be a major panic if humanity finds the truth out.

Like they say, who lies once, must keep on lying.

Seriously, other comments here prove that humanity is not ready for the truth.

I thought NASA’s mission was to advance relations with Muslims?

No. NASA is basically a NAzi organization.

No. If that were the case we’d have no tides because the water is moving at the same speed the earth is rotating at which both of which are constants.

More BS from “Natural News”.

That’s just stupid. The moon is 1/4 of the size of the earth, and it’s mass is only about 3/5’s that of earth.

It’s makeup is almost identical to the earth’s crust but lacks the heavy metals found closer to our core supporting the theory it either spun off or was broken off from the earth while earth was still in a molten state due to a collision with another large body.

It’s also 240,000mi from the earth.

You’re just incapable of accepting a flat earth and hollow moon. Maybe the invisible end-of-the earth is elastic? It could flex with a period similar to the tides.

Flat earth is a psy-op, but hollow moon is not.

The distance is also a suspect. From Earth, the moon looks the same size as the sun. Imagine how it worked on the minds of the ancients.

PS
I thought about it myself how the same size of the two “celestial” bodies worked on the minds and psyches of the ancients who knew nothing about astronomy.

Perhaps the ancients were made to think the “dark prince” (Moon) is equally strong as the Light (Sun)?

I’m sure the sun and the moon helped the Chinese to develop their idea about “yin and yang,” Taoism, that is.

The distance to the moon is measured via laser. No, it’s not questionable.

https://www.nytimes.com/1985/04/12/us/lasers-measure-distance-to-moon-to-within-an-inch-scientists-say.html

These scientists have measured the recession of our Moon to be about 3.8 cm or 1.5 inches per year. Extrapolating that value back only one billion years would be catastrophic for the Earth.

Then don’t extrapolate, we don’t want any catastrophes

That’s freakin hilarious :joy:

The moon was once a part of earth, what would have been catastrophic to any life on the planet at the time it separated was the impact with the proto planet that collided with us and sent that rather large chunk of the Earth’s crust into orbit.