CIA document on Mars civilization

Again, our moon and Mars’ moon Phobos are artificial and hollow. Which means there is (are) underground city (cities)

OP

And if anyone believes that crap, they’ll believe anything.

Our moon is way too big. It MUST be hollow because of its sheer mass via-a-vis Earth.

Otherwise you’ll have the proverbial tale wagging the dog.

Nah, it’s much smaller than it looks from here. Sort of an optical illusion?

Our moon is way too big, given the size of Earth

Maybe the CIA has underground cities inside the moon.

1 Like

That was supposed to be a secret, how’d you find out? :man_shrugging:

Do you think humans were originally from Mars???

Yes, I think so.

1. Our blood doesn’t really resemble the water from Earth ocean.
  2. Our circadian rhythm corresponds to Mars day/night.
  3. The gravity of Earth is too strong for us. On Mars we wouldn’t have this much trouble with neck/back/knee as we do here.

(4. Why is this quaint English village a copy of the Mars city called Cydonia? https://www.aulis.com/mars.htm )

1 Like

Congrats on flooding the forum with more completely unsupportable BS.

complete BS. We know the moon is made up primarily of lighter elements than most of those found in the deeper crust of the earth.

https://www.space.com/18135-how-big-is-the-moon.html

Your complete and utter aversion to facts is truly sad.

Well that’s BS. If you purify sea water and dilute it at a 3:1 rate it is a perfect substitute for blood plasma.

Digi, I agree, you must be from Mars!!!

I don’t know what planet you’re from, but have you not looked into this Avebury thing?

I don’t care about Mars. It has nothing to do with improving our lives and uses money that could better used elsewhere.
Let the ingenious Elon Musk fly to Mars with all his Liberal friends and colonize it.
I’m far more rational than you and don’t make DELUSIONAL rantings here.

The fact remains that NASA is spending so much money and efforts on Mars, whether you like it or not. It’s all courtesy of the American tax payers.
Obviously NASA knows something we don’t know.

And it’s not just the American government.

Well no, if they already had the answers they’d not be spending so much money and devoting so much of their limited resources on Mars.

I like the guy’s accent. I heard he passed on. Too bad.

Given the moon’s distance from the earth, its diameter and orbital period, you can calculate its mass and density. A hollow moon would have a very low density. Have you checked this?

A hollow moon has some serious problems, just from a structural standpoint. I suspect that if I did that calculation I’d find a pretty good density reflecting a solid sphere.

If it was hollow it would not exert the amount of gravitational pull it does on the Earth.