California Congresswoman Katie Hill Has Sex With Her Staffers - Husband Leaks Photos

Well - according to Cancel Culture she should be canceled/done, but she won’t because Dems also have Hypocrite Culture to uphold. So - let’s hope they keep leaking until she decides to correct the situation herself.

1 Like

According to this report she is not denying it!

Can you imagine the smell?

Yeah - I just saw in my Twatter feed that she admitted to it and apologized. That means we are going to get more photos. No way the husband backs off now. Now he turns up the pressure. lol

Seems the most important to you :laughing:

Hell yeah it is. I love stopping to look at car wrecks. At least with this one I nudey pics.

1 Like

Just goes to show what degenerates Democrats truly are!

1 Like

From that perspective I’d hit it.

These are photos of a supervisor in the federal government sexually abusing a junior employee. Oh and she is on the Ethics Committee.

One of the most scandalous photographs, shows a naked Hill holding a giant bong filled with a murky brown liquid.

Metadata from the picture reveals it was taken on 9/11 in 2017, before marijuana was legalized for recreational consumption in California.

It is unclear whether the congresswoman had a medical license for the drug at the time.

1 Like

These are the sickos who want to rule you. I’ll bet this is just the tip of the iceberg. Their perversions will run deep in the land of perversion - California.

1 Like

I like what you say here…but, is that your tee-shirt she’s wearing?:sunglasses:

3 Likes

These people think they can run your life better than you can.

1 Like

Ya got me. I’m actually her husband and I’m the one leaking the photos. It’s been a hard few months. I mainly miss beating the brakes off that 22 year old intern but smashing ol Katie had it’s ups too.

2 Likes

Did she comb your beard? I’d that how it looks so silky smooth? :rofl:

So would Trump…

Speaking of perversions…

It is often referred to as commifornication!

How would any of you feel of this was your sister or daughter? Don’t you high horse conservative believe that people have the right to do whatever they want in their own homes? Now you are all shocked by a young woman living her life the way she chooses?

Oh look who is back with the faux virtue signaling!:rofl:

You are not fooling any one with that crap! You and I know dam well if it were a Republican you asshats would be all over that like flies on shit! Screaming to off their heads! Yeah we know the double standards you live by! Get out of here with that shit!

2 Likes