California Congresswoman Katie Hill Has Sex With Her Staffers - Husband Leaks Photos

But grabbing them by the balls is perfectly okay.

1 Like

Apparently the only “balls” she refused to grab were her husband’s.

Ugh - again with the crude posts. Apologies. It’s hard to resist.

1 Like

Imagine If this were a republican the coverage would be wall-to-wall CNN would never stop Nor would MS NBC and everyone knows it

It’s a bit disgusting but fox should do a piece on this just to show how pathetically perverse the the Democrats are

1 Like

UPDATE Katie Hill says affair scandal is a lie made by her abusive husband

I guess she didn’t realize there is literally a picture of her naked sitting in a chair literally grooming one of her staffers.

“The fact is I am going through a divorce from an abusive husband who seems determined to try to humiliate me,” Hill said in a statement to POLITICO.

“I am disgusted that my opponents would seek to exploit such a private matter for political gain. This coordinated effort to try to destroy me and people close to me is despicable and will not succeed,” she said. “I, like many women who have faced attacks like this before, am stronger than those who want me to be afraid.”

Freshman Rep. Katie Hill is denying allegations that she had an improper relationship with a congressional staffer, and blamed the controversy on an “abusive husband” whom she is in the midst of divorcing.

http://archive.is/NWs3o

2 Likes

What does she say about having those tiddies out tho?

It’s hilarious watching these freshman liberal millennial representatives crash and burn. It’s their first foray into the real world without all the sharp corners filed off and they are blowing up their stupid self centered degenerate lives. It’s beautiful, I hate them so much.

1 Like

Here’s the girl she’s been grooming.

1 Like

When are these swamp creatures gonna learn? You screw the intern and you go home. Wait - what am I talking about?!? She’s a new leftist in Congress - she will blame her husband and a legion of purple haired SJWs will come out of the woodwork to defend her.

1 Like

Yep - it’s already going that way. He only leaked the pictures because she started banging other men. He naturally was cool with both of them screwing a young 22-year-old intern - but apparently he didn’t sign up to be a cuck.

2 Likes

Here is an update to this story!

Ethics Committee Opens Probe Into Rep. Katie Hill Over Alleged Affair With Congressional Staffer

1 Like

Apparently this trashy bitch smokes weed naked and has an iron cross tattoo. When will the left disavow her as an evil racist nazi white supremacist #metoo sexual predator?

1 Like

No they wouldn’t. It’s already happened. They always protect their own. But I agree, she should be thrown out fast.

1 Like

Our reps hard at work… makes you wonder how many other house members have pics like these floating around (and who has them).

2 Likes

This is what a gun grabber looks like in their natural habitat. Irresponsible, juvenile, drug abuser.

Here is another!

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2019/10/24/yet-another-one-house-ethics-committee-investigating-dem-delegate-over-alleged-sexual-relationship-with-staffer-and-also-campaign-finance-shenanigans/

1 Like

If these pics keep slowly leaking out she’s done. I hope the husband took thousands of pics and videos. Let him leak them all. I hope he’s getting paid too.

Photos of her dumper are out now…

Here is the full resolution:

3 Likes

Why would any more even need to be leaked for her to be done…:man_shrugging: